Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 248

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So hows this CWL going?

  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by winwin3as View Post
    7hrs until the start of our 1st day. Most of the clans we've matched with have decent war logs (if their logs are public). We do have a decent war log too but we are running all TH13s with only 5 max bases. We usually have around 34-36 stars per day so if they can triple at least 5 of our bases, we are doomed.

    We only won 3 wars out of 7 last CWL and still placed 2nd because of our high stars. We still hope that we maintain that performance because it will be sad to get demoted in the last CWL of 2020.
    What league?

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

  2. #202
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Water Seems Safe
    Posts
    9,529
    we're Crystal 1 again 15x
    we're getting slaughtred D1 by a clan that seems to bounce back between M3 and C1
    we're running 5/7/3 they are running 10/5/0

    haven't checked out the other clans but we are likely headed for a lower half finish again
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

  3. #203
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    What league?
    We are in Champion II.
    • Leader of The Exiles (#9GYQLL8R)

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by winwin3as View Post
    We are in Champion II.
    Good luck!

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

  5. #205
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Good luck!
    Thank you. On day 1, we have used our 13 attacks. The opponent used 11. The score is 29-26. If we manage to 3 star the remaining bases, we are going to have 35. All is left is to hope that our opponent won't hit another 3 star for us to win by 1 star.
    • Leader of The Exiles (#9GYQLL8R)

  6. #206
    Forum Contender joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    4,672
    Quote Originally Posted by winwin3as View Post
    Thank you. On day 1, we have used our 13 attacks. The opponent used 11. The score is 29-26. If we manage to 3 star the remaining bases, we are going to have 35. All is left is to hope that our opponent won't hit another 3 star for us to win by 1 star.
    Good going winwin.. I am impressed with the skill of guys that war at the business end of cwl.

    We are only in Crystal 2, so mere makeweights in the grand scheme of things..
    But we won day 1, despite registering 6x 1 star attacks.. Sometimes our cats refuse to be herded.
    Our main goal this season is for 100% war day activity.. We managed 14/15.. Guy apologised later for no show.. From the bench.

    But a personal milestone for me today.. My now unrushed 13 3 starred a big war base for the first time..
    Nothing elaborate, just trying Yeti Smash, but at least they dont appear to be nerfing a strat just as I get to grips with it this time..
    May be nothing to most here, but for me, who has been in farm mode on that base since GP was released.. I am buzzing

  7. #207
    Forum Legend Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    8,908
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Good going winwin.. I am impressed with the skill of guys that war at the business end of cwl.

    We are only in Crystal 2, so mere makeweights in the grand scheme of things..
    But we won day 1, despite registering 6x 1 star attacks.. Sometimes our cats refuse to be herded.
    Our main goal this season is for 100% war day activity.. We managed 14/15.. Guy apologised later for no show.. From the bench.

    But a personal milestone for me today.. My now unrushed 13 3 starred a big war base for the first time..
    Nothing elaborate, just trying Yeti Smash, but at least they dont appear to be nerfing a strat just as I get to grips with it this time..
    May be nothing to most here, but for me, who has been in farm mode on that base since GP was released.. I am buzzing
    Congrats!
    Based on what we know so far, I could see us finishing anywhere from 2nd to 5th. On obvious top clan. 5 of us next muddled together. 3 bottom feeders. We eked a win by 1 star against a fellow group of 5 clan. Got my first 3 star against a max (ok had about 5 walls left) 13 in cwl. Probably jinxed myself for the rest of the week. Going to be an interesting week in m3 30v30.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  8. #208
    Forum Contender joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    4,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Congrats!
    Based on what we know so far, I could see us finishing anywhere from 2nd to 5th. On obvious top clan. 5 of us next muddled together. 3 bottom feeders. We eked a win by 1 star against a fellow group of 5 clan. Got my first 3 star against a max (ok had about 5 walls left) 13 in cwl. Probably jinxed myself for the rest of the week. Going to be an interesting week in m3 30v30.
    Way to go Piper.. Will be too good for war forum if ya keep smashing maxed halls..
    Will have to talk about cats and next months skin with the rest of em lol.

    We won day 2 also, against a heavy mob, thanks mainly to the 100% activity plan..
    Maybe step 1 in our "give a damn" cwl mentality could bring promotion back to Cr1..
    Are second ATM.

  9. #209
    Gave up 34 stars and lost our first war. Looks like our year+ in Masters1 will continue unfortunately.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

  10. #210

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Digging another tunnel in the data mine
    Posts
    6,726
    Quote Originally Posted by winwin3as View Post
    We are in Champion II.
    Scores in the region of 35 or 36 do seem often to be needed these days in Ch2. It feels much tougher than it did a few months ago.

    Our first day 4 different clans scored 36, and another 35. One of those 36s losing to another on tie-break.

    Bizarrely day 2 no-one got more than 33. We and another 36 clan from day 1 played each other and we won 33-32. The 35 clan lost, and the other clan that won with 36 on day 1 didn't lose. But didn't win either. I've heard of them, but it's the first time I've actually seen a grey line in a CWL log. Which means they were just 1 building off taking the top spot in the league on %, but are now 10* adrift. Ouch! Seeing neither opponent get the 10* bonus is perfect for everyone else though!

    Day 3 some of the better clans were scoring 36 or 37 now. We only got 34, but our opponent missed an attack so that was OK.

    Generally speaking the weak clans are getting around 32, the better 4 or 5 clans getting around 33-37 each day.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •