Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So hows this CWL going?

Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    My clan has been in Champs 3 for 3 months now.
    We first hit champs 3 back in July and our August cwl we barely avoided demotion. September, we did get demoted.

What can you expect? Pretty much all max or near-max th13s for every clan. Expect to see a lot of 3 stars against you. The top clans in your league will be getting 38+ stars each war.
    If you want to avoid demotion, you'll need close to 30 stars each war.

The last 3 cwls we've finished 4th each time and our star total was 267; 278; and 270, so our average stars per war were: 38; 39; and 38. And that was enough to get 4th. Our last cwl there was a 3 way tie for 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks. Our first match is about what I would expect, with the enemy #15 weighing the same as our #7. 30+ stars shouldn't be a problem, but I expect we will lose almost all the wars. Should be interesting.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Thanks. Our first match is about what I would expect, with the enemy #15 weighing the same as our #7. 30+ stars shouldn't be a problem, but I expect we will lose almost all the wars. Should be interesting.
    GL 2222.. Am rooting for you.. Been building up for a long while.

I dont think our war could’ve started out any worse. We’re in a 30v30 and we have a range of th13 to th11, with like 6 th13, 2 of them maxed. Our first war day just started and were facing a clan full of max th13s, so I’m sure this will be a fun week for wars. Im sure I’m beating a dead horse but its crazy how matchmaking in this game has never been good, with how long this game has been out they’ve yet to find an effective system. Ive played this game on and off since it was released and I have consistently had to deal with a broken matchmaking system, but this may be the worst matchup I have ever been a part of

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dawsonblack View Post
    I dont think our war could’ve started out any worse. We’re in a 30v30 and we have a range of th13 to th11, with like 6 th13, 2 of them maxed. Our first war day just started and were facing a clan full of max th13s, so I’m sure this will be a fun week for wars. Im sure I’m beating a dead horse but its crazy how matchmaking in this game has never been good, with how long this game has been out they’ve yet to find an effective system. Ive played this game on and off since it was released and I have consistently had to deal with a broken matchmaking system, but this may be the worst matchup I have ever been a part of
    There is NO matchmaking in cwl. ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH, NADA, NONE.

You want matchmaking, skip cwl and run regular wars.

Centennial Club
    We finished our first day in champs II and here is the breakdown. (Stars + Win Stars)
    1. 47 (us)
    2. 46
    3. 45
    4. 43
    5. 36
    6. 35
    7. 33
    8. 32

Even though the 3 star percentage is not that high, I think it improved a bit compared to last month's CWL (at least in my experience) because 5 clans scored 35+ (3 clans lost with 35+ stars). Last month, the clans that we face that get 35 stars are almost sure to win that war.

Its going good for me, but not that great for our clan. I had to attack th 10's with my th9 account and was able to grab 2 stars on each base. Many players are not attacking in war for some reason,making it even harder to win. We currently sit in the 5th place.
    Last edited by blazeaxel; March 7th, 2021 at 04:53 AM.

Nothing has changed from previous months, skill based ladder system. Yes, champion & masters league. The rest of the league tiers, either you bully or get bullied. The delay between war & prep days are getting worse. Will it ever balance out. Very doubtful.

Our first season in master 2. We have won first 2 wars and sitting on no. 1 as of now.

CR1 with a 2-8-5 lineup. (Yes, our only max th13 has left so now we have a mid-th13 and a new one) We got lucky tho, with an extremely weak roster in our group (something like 2-3-10 I think) and a dead clan, so relegation should not be a worry. Currently it looks like we will almost certainly finish at 6th, which everyone in my clan are happy with.
    Last edited by WEGigabyteWeiXiao; March 6th, 2021 at 08:54 AM.

M3 with a 20/9/1 lineup. Sitting in 2nd after losing to the first place clan. War 4 will probably decide whether we finish 2nd or 3rd. I'll be happy with either spot.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22