Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So hows this CWL going?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Our clan is doing way better than usual in M3. For some reason, we seem to have been dropped in a group with fewer TH13s than average, and 3 opponents have even had a TH11.

Although two clans have more TH13s than us in the roster, none have had as many in the actual war (we have 13, with 2 TH12s)

We have won 5 out of 6 so far, and are actually currently leading (tied on stars, ahead on damage), but we have taken 4 attacks in final war, 2nd clan has only taken 1.

We actually beat the clan currently in 2nd, we lost to the ones in 3rd. And this war is against the 4th placed clan, who are only 27 stars behind us.

C2 clan going to demote, got crushed after promoting from a first place finish in c3 half our line is under th11

baby clan in gold 3 is sitting in second by 25 stars after five wars. could easily promote but don't want to, would be miserable up there with our line. i don't know if we just got a lucky weak grouping or what. i mean we only have 11/15 attacking. the line was 0/1/0/1/3/2/3/4/1. the twelve is a dead account only in for defense since we have so many inactive. went 4-1 in the first five wars. the loss was to the third place clan.

it's really kinda pathetic down there.

End of day 6..
    6 wins in 6.. And promotion to Crystal 1 guaranteed.
    Play the clan 6 stars ahead of us day 7 for first and second place.
    Well done to the guys for sticking with it.. Most dont do regular war.

We’ve had a fabulous time of it this time round (Crystal 1 ... 7/4/4 ... did I say that right lol). Can’t believe I said that, type one fun this time rather than type two lol!!! We got whomped by the first place clan (14/1) and got snagged by the second place clan (6/7/2) (me, taking a risk, and going for the three ended with a one and one misfire attack by one of our lads). We’ll end up in third and happy with that as we’re not ready for Masters yet, couple more months needed. Interestingly, the second place clan were the best attackers ... clan one should have been much further ahead than they were based on TH but several rushed accounts and not great attacking skills, just used muscle. IMO second place clan actually “won“ it, they did some awesome like for like attacks on our bases I feel like we’ve found our level again, for the time being, so I’m looking forward to next month now

Sister in battle, I am shield and blade to you. As I breathe, your enemies will know no sanctuary. While I live, your cause is mine. The Oath of an Amazon

Thank you so much DragonX101 for the amazing avatar and signature! Im no longer faceless *grins*!

Forum Legend
    4-3 for us and 5th place when the dust settles later today. Our postmortem is that out 11s need to go to 12 and we need to get better about getting 2 stars on hits where we need to go up a TH if we want to get out of Crystal 1 and into Masters.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Belinio View Post
    We’ve had a fabulous time of it this time round (Crystal 1 ... 7/4/4 ... did I say that right lol). Can’t believe I said that, type one fun this time rather than type two lol!!! We got whomped by the first place clan (14/1) and got snagged by the second place clan (6/7/2) (me, taking a risk, and going for the three ended with a one and one misfire attack by one of our lads). We’ll end up in third and happy with that as we’re not ready for Masters yet, couple more months needed. Interestingly, the second place clan were the best attackers ... clan one should have been much further ahead than they were based on TH but several rushed accounts and not great attacking skills, just used muscle. IMO second place clan actually “won“ it, they did some awesome like for like attacks on our bases I feel like we’ve found our level again, for the time being, so I’m looking forward to next month now
    Wow Belinio.. Your breakdowns, tho impressive, are worrying.
    Best we can do is 4/4/6/1.. And we are headed to Crystal 1 next season, with many non war hardened players.

Ah well, better than falling straight back out of Crystal 2 i guess.
    8 stars per account will be the goal, as usual.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Best we can do is 4/4/6/1.. And we are headed to Crystal 1 next season, with many non war hardened players.

yeah that lineup will be rough in Crystal 1. We ran 7/3/5 this season and we turned out to be 5th heaviest clan. We won all 3 where we were heavier than opponent and went 1-3 in the matches we were out weighted.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

By our experience, you’ll have a bumpy ride JGD ... we’ve been bashed about for a few months in Crystal 1 now but, like you said, our TH11s have jumped to TH12. Just got to try stay positive about it, the TH10/11s will have it the roughest, so need a little TLC throughout and you may need to juggle the line up to ensure all get the 8*

I’ve got that link that was shared with me last month and will attach it below, so you can have a nose around and see the breakdowns for all the matches. The clans were very evenly balanced in terms of TH this month, a pleasant surprise, although there were lots of rushed bases on the roster ... and ours aren’t mostly so we were at an advantage. What I found satisfying was that our % destruction was higher than both first and second clan, so when we got it right, we got it right. My two specials a/cs were in, my one cannon TH11 engineer is now a fully fledged TH11 with mostly TH10 defences, so almost done and my rushed TH13 is getting to be a bit of a beast too (will keep plugging away, they’ll be finished one day lol) ��

https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/m...8CC0/wars/cwl/

Good luck in Crystal 1 ... just need to keep smiling ... will be interested to see what you thought next month

EDIT: One really great thing about the first place clan though, I thought they threw their match against the bottom place clan because they didn’t want to get promoted. But they are going for it again in the last one ... I think they may have given them a win, which is awesome if they did
    Last edited by Amazon Unicorn; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:32 PM.

Sister in battle, I am shield and blade to you. As I breathe, your enemies will know no sanctuary. While I live, your cause is mine. The Oath of an Amazon

Thank you so much DragonX101 for the amazing avatar and signature! Im no longer faceless *grins*!

Yeah.. Is looking bleak.
    I already gave them the heads up it will be mainly 12/13 next term, after we beat 3rd place team..
    Didnt want any cold feet till we got there.

It is what it is.. Are casual so losing aint a bother..
    Little worried they wont show once it gets tough tho.. that would be a spoiler.

Amazing sig btw Belinio

Yeah.. Is looking bleak.
    I already gave them the heads up it will be mainly 12/13 next term, after we beat 3rd place team..
    Didnt want any cold feet till we got there.

It is what it is.. Are casual so losing aint a bother..
    Little worried they wont show once it gets tough tho.. that would be a spoiler.

Amazing sig btw Belinio
    We practiced loads of two star hits up, I’ve become quite inventive at snatching stars of higher halls lol It’s worth doing some of that before next month. And tyvm re signature, Dragon did a fabulous job ... I love it, just wish I knew how this forum worked before I saddled myself with a nickname as my username on here rather than my IGN Could do with a “one time only” name change on here lol