Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So hows this CWL going?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Crazy close week for us this season in M3.

We have won 5/6 so far, .
    Similar to us i think. Won 4 out of 6 but actually sit top at the moment by 3 stars from one of the clans who beat us.
    M3 seems to be a competitive league this season.

We will finish 1st or 2nd i think, but it's a close call.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 18 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH13.

My roster is 3-11-1(none of the th13s maxed). Expecting to finish 4th CR1. My clan is on the skill route, and I'm super proud of them, finishing top half despite being the lightest roster in group and the second lightest roster has got 8 th13s with 4 maxed.

Forum Legend
    We're going to finish 4-3 in 4th place of Crystal 1. We've shuffled a bit a few days but mostly running 9-3-3 lineup. Ran into a heavier pool than usual this war.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Our first time in Champs3 went about as we thought it would. We took 6th. We only won two wars, again that was expected. What surprised me is we were very close (literally 1% on one attack in one war) in a couple other wars. It looks like we can hang in C3 if we perform well.
    We managed to stay in Champs3 again, which surprised me a bit since one of our best attackers missed all week and another missed a couple wars. I even had to use one of my th11s. Only 3 wins for us this month, but it was enough. Our 3 star rate was about 18%. Interestingly, the first place clan had a 3 star rate of 22% but the best 3 star rate came from the second place clan at 32%.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #325
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Crazy close week for us this season in M3.

We have won 5/6 so far, but two of those o damage only, and another by only 1 star.

We started this final war in 2nd place, but only 2 stars behind the lead, and our opponents this time are the only ones I have seen this season with more than one TH12. Which, given their results, I don't think has been the case all season.

Currently the top 7 are covered by 30 stars. There are no unbeaten clans and only one who have not won any (but even they have lost most of their wars by 1 star or by damage).
    We finished up winning and getting promoted to M2.

I think our closest rivals may have thrown their last war. They missed three attacks and finished 6 behind to lose it.

Funny group.. 1 other clan was as light as us, and one very light.. A 9 and an 8 in their line up.. Think they only did 5 or 6 attacks all week.

Winners ended up over 100 stars above 2nd place.. Heavy and good..
    Then the tanking started with 2nd place drafting in lowers for last 3 days.. 3rd place stayed below them by not attacking..
    And we could have jumped both by beating 2nd place on day 7..

Too much unknown with TH14 coming and we aint anywhere near boosting our halls.. So we lost day 7, ended 3/4 (I think.. Maybe 4/3?)
    Crystal 2 for us again next season..

Now I dont know whether to jump to 14, or complete the last few upgrades and 34 walls first..
    Havent a clue how the jump would affect regular war matching, so am anxious about jumping early.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #327
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Funny group.. 1 other clan was as light as us, and one very light.. A 9 and an 8 in their line up.. Think they only did 5 or 6 attacks all week.

Then the tanking started with 2nd place drafting in lowers for last 3 days.. 3rd place stayed below them by not attacking..

Too much unknown with TH14 coming and we aint anywhere near boosting our halls.. So we lost day 7, ended 3/4 (I think.. Maybe 4/3?)

Now I dont know whether to jump to 14, or complete the last few upgrades and 34 walls first..
    Havent a clue how the jump would affect regular war matching, so am anxious about jumping early.
    CWL is much more important to us than regular war, so I think quite a few of our Th13s - and all the maxed ones - will jump ppretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post

As you well know, depends on the clan. We'll have 5 or 6 (maybe a few more) 14s about 8 am us et the day of the release.

As for this war, same old same old. 5-2. 3rd place in m3 30v30. Happy with that.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Superstar
    Surprisingly we did better this season than expected. Won 6 of 7 matches with 25+ TH13s and will promote to Masters1. Not sure we are consistent enough to stay there but we will see. Did a little house cleaning so hopefully the new tool upgrade will help fill a few spots but somewhat balanced 13s are tough to come by.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestt like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.