Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So hows this CWL going?

We got pushed back to crystal 2 for this season, courtesy of starting light, then having to shed further weight due to replacing no shows..
    I am once again left wondering why I am back at a clan I gave away because they dont give a damn.

2 wars in, 2 losses, and dropping no shows.. We will be fielding 10s in a day or so.
    Personally, I am quite pleased with how my spam is working..

Sitting at number 1.. We do mirrors.. A 99% 2 star even tho I missed using the rage that is hidden on the troop bar.. Am forever forgetting to slide that bar mid raid to reveal it..
    And a 3 star on day 2.. I guess yeti are okay for farmers.. And spammers lol

So mixed emotions..
    The monthly talk with my mate whom I handed over to is ongoing..
    But if I jump, he goes back to 5v regular war..

So the monthly cycle of life at clan Sanctuary turns full circle again.

Millennial Club
    In champs 3. We've won our 1st 3 wars, but so has another clan.
    The rest of the clans have at least 1 loss; sone more.

War 4: we are currently at war with the other undeafeted clan. Before the start of war we were listed at 1st and they 2nd.

This war will most likely decide who gets promoted: us or them.
    It's gonna be close, though.

Centennial Club
    Crystal 1, 2 3
    30 vs 30: which town halls and how many should your clan have at crystal 1, 2, 3?
    Last edited by love9farm; March 7th, 2021 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by love9farm View Post
    Crystal 1, 2 3
    30 vs 30: which town halls and how many should your clan have at crystal 1, 2, 3?
    If you post the same question in this thread/ link, Munitor is probably the best to give you your answers https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ght-compendium

How fun is your CLW?

basically a question for anyone outside Champs 3-masters 1 or so. How fun, or how how frustrating is your current clw? I have multiple accounts, 2 max bases, 1 in champ 1 and opening champ 3 . I also have a th8, th9, th10, and a th11. My champ leagues r going as expected, veritable boiling pots waiting to explode anytime someone doesn't do an perfect hit. I can deal with that, the pressure is fine. But on my lower accounts, I'm finding clw to be frustratingly pointless, with exceedingly unbalanced groupings. Thru 5 or 6 rounds, its still unclear I'll even obtain the 8 stars needed to get full medals. If I don't, this has been a very unproductive and frustrating week of attacking bases 2 levels above me. At this point I have to view clw for anything lower than th13 as a waste of time.. its just not t fun for me, and definitely not worth doing if the medals r not there. Anyone else feeling like this?

There is already a thread regarding this
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...this-CWL-going

First, warring with 5 accounts sounds very not fun to me. 2 is enough for me. In m3 30v30, our 11s and 12s will easily get 8 stars. Other than the 1 or 2 who missed attacks and got removed. Personally, medals are wasted for th8 and 9. I just hoarded bench medals on my mini. When it was 10, we were crystal 1, maybe even 2 and it was useful. It got full medals and hammers were worth the cost. Its now a heavy 12. Probably going to 13 after April cwl.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

There are currently 296 pages of folk whom feel the same frustration as yourself, and the usual replies.
    CWL is a performance based ladder system.. No weight, except for entry season.. No matching, except random selection within ones tier..
    And in the mid and lower tiers, nothing to differentiate between skilled and unskilled players.. Rushed and balanced accounts..

So it is no wonder a lot of people dont like it..
    Performance is a mixture of base progression, playing skill, and war day organisation and activity..
    Low to mid leagues tho, the emphasis swings heavily towards progression requirements.. Hence the amount of strategic rushing current with the modern game..
    It is only once a clan is heavy enough, that they are able to push towards the higher mid tiers, whereby playing skill becomes much more prominent once progression reaches some sort of equilibrium.

So, unfortunately, bigger is better, you bring what you have and face what they got..
    Medals and double war loot are enough for us, even if it is farming rather than competition..
    We treat it as a low pressure change from regular war.

Pro Member
    Enjoy playing with your heavy accounts. Sit the lower accounts on the bench for 20% medals.

I agreed with Piper. I would not enjoy having more than 1-3 accounts involved.

I have 4 accounts, 3 in Masters 3 and 1 in Gold 1. All are fun and I am getting my stars. Last month all accounts got demoted. Not so much fun.