Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: So hows this CWL going?

Quote Originally Posted by Belinio View Post
    We practiced loads of two star hits up, I’ve become quite inventive at snatching stars of higher halls lol It’s worth doing some of that before next month. And tyvm re signature, Dragon did a fabulous job ... I love it, just wish I knew how this forum worked before I saddled myself with a nickname as my username on here rather than my IGN Could do with a “one time only” name change on here lol
    A name is only a name.. its how you post that counts.
    Me.. i often just get Josh, but of course thats the name of my grandson.. But no matter, will wear that tag with pride.

You came in cold with a problem, took notice, and have moved on leaps and bounds..
    Kudos to you for that.. a little knowledge can only help the clan.

Is Amazon Unicorn your IGN?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Belinio View Post
    We practiced loads of two star hits up, I’ve become quite inventive at snatching stars of higher halls lol It’s worth doing some of that before next month. And tyvm re signature, Dragon did a fabulous job ... I love it, just wish I knew how this forum worked before I saddled myself with a nickname as my username on here rather than my IGN Could do with a “one time only” name change on here lol
    If you want to change your forum name, send a PM to a moderator.

We can change the name for you - but prefer not to do so more than once per person.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    In Masters 3, running 13 TH13, 2 TH12, we came 2nd with 6 wins out of 7 this CWL.

Best we have done, but I feel that while we are improving, the opposition were weaker than the last couple of seasons.

In Masters 3 and won all 6 so far with a insurmountable lead 65 star (514 vs 449) over clans 2 & 3 who are in a 26 -23 slog fest with 12+ attacks completed. They normally hit mid 60’s all other wars. We are against the 7th clan and up by 19: 46 -27 with 17 hits done. We will finish with 20 more stars and our 3rd perfect CWL in last 6 mos.

Clan is excited to move up and try the higher competition, but I keep warning them be careful what you wish for. We typically field 20 13’s with the remaining all 12’s. Some weak spots with attacks, including 3 or 4 one (1) stars we know CANNOT happen at M2 if we are to continue to rise.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    A name is only a name.. its how you post that counts.
    Me.. i often just get Josh, but of course thats the name of my grandson.. But no matter, will wear that tag with pride.

You came in cold with a problem, took notice, and have moved on leaps and bounds..
    Kudos to you for that.. a little knowledge can only help the clan.

Is Amazon Unicorn your IGN?
    Hey, tyvm that’s lovely of you to say ... I value the input and info I get from the forum, it’s a great community and hope I add something too And yes, Amazon Unicorn is my “main” account (although my rushed TH13 is higher obvs, but Uni was the first one). Uni was closely followed by Amazon Mermaid, Lioness, Phoenix and Sprite ... and then, well then, there’s a few others too without the Amazon moniker
    Last edited by Amazon Unicorn; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:53 AM.

Sister in battle, I am shield and blade to you. As I breathe, your enemies will know no sanctuary. While I live, your cause is mine. The Oath of an Amazon

Thank you so much DragonX101 for the amazing avatar and signature! Im no longer faceless *grins*!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    If you want to change your forum name, send a PM to a moderator.

We can change the name for you - but prefer not to do so more than once per person.
    Oh that would be fab Ajax, sending you a PM

Sister in battle, I am shield and blade to you. As I breathe, your enemies will know no sanctuary. While I live, your cause is mine. The Oath of an Amazon

Thank you so much DragonX101 for the amazing avatar and signature! Im no longer faceless *grins*!

Gold 3 15v

0/1/1/2/7/2/2

Ended up 4th, could just as well have been 3rd.

Lots and lots of missed attacks from opponents. Lots of rushed 13s, very few sub 9 bases.

Biggest struggle was probably having to do th9 vs th1x attacks.

All in all an acceptable outcome, everyone got their 8 medals. Will probably be stuck here in the coming months.

Main Clan: Pompey Misfits won 6 out of 7 finished top of the group promotion to Masters 2

Feeder Clan: Pompey misfits2 finished 4th in Crystal 3. Tough week at the top for the town hall spread so did well to hold on to mid table

Personal Mini Clan: Mini Misfits promoted to Gold 2 finishing second purely based on appearance 15 out of 15 attacks every round. Also reached level 10 along the way, usual tough week and not much fun at times. I know there is no matchmaking for league, endless posts about it but it really takes the fun out of some of the days for the lower guys. Think CWL might be skipped in future, 11 of the bases in the line up are my own and I really struggle to keep up with it and fit the attacks in. Expect Joshs Grandad can sympathise with CWL fatigue at the end of the week. Our town hall spread for the week TH10 x 1, TH9 x 6, TH8 x 6, TH7 x 2.
    Last edited by Shipwreck77; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Unicorn View Post
    Hey, tyvm that’s lovely of you to say ... I value the input and info I get from the forum, it’s a great community and hope I add something too And yes, Amazon Unicorn is my “main” account (although my rushed TH13 is higher obvs, but Uni was the first one). Uni was closely followed by Amazon Mermaid, Lioness, Phoenix and Sprite ... and then, well then, there’s a few others too without the Amazon moniker
    Way to go Belinio.. I mean Amazon..
    You got your name change.
    Now you sound more like a warrior than an ice cream seller lol.

So far as cwl, we are 6 stars ahead on day 7, with destruction in the bag..
    We have used all 15 attacks, they have 3 chances, but targets are at the top of the map, with 1 hour to go.

looking like a clean sweep, although they should have dipped their way to an easy victory.. Dont figure sometimes.
    Next season will come, and we will cut our teeth on Crystal 1.
    Best we are likely to field will be 4/4/7, as nobody is willing to jump due to regular war being our thing.

It is what it is, but highly delighted with the guys and gals.
    Now they are stuck with me for another month at least.

Pulled out a third place finish in M3. Running 13/12/5 at the end after one 13 put queen down and failed to follow attack plan. Again. Went 4/3 but got more stars than the 4th place team that beat us and went 5/2. Pretty pleased.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22