Thread: Valley sun points announcement changed

Valley sun points announcement changed

Yesterday, the valley sun points board stated that the next day sun points would be planting strawberries and placing duck/lobster traps. However, today after the sun points’ resetting, the sun points changed from strawberries and duck/lobster traps to filling boat crates and planting wheats and corns. Why? Normally, I prepares the sun points’ activities in advance. This is a bit disrupting.

I noticed the same thing last season, as I posted about on pg 4 of this thread

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...eason-10/page4

And I have had it happen a few times again this season too.

As you say, it is pretty disrupting when you plan ahead according to what it says tomorrow's tasks will be.

It obviously wasn't something SC found important enough to fix, either in the update or the controversial optional update 🙄

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Had this happen to me for the first time today. Not all of them changed. Making fishing lures still showed up today which is good because I’d been waiting til today to start a fishing task since my tackle box was close to full yesterday. Don’t remember what the other two were since I wasn’t planning on doing either one of them today, but now one of the sun tasks is to complete a derby task of 235 pts or more which definitely wasn’t on my “tomorrow” list yesterday. It actually helps me out, but I can understand the frustration for those of that have had all 3 sun tasks change. Since SC doesn’t seem to be monitoring these forums or the game much nowadays (the CM was only aware of a “visual glitch” in bunny derby column rewards recently) I reported it as a bug via in game support, whatever good that will do.

Pro Member
    I run several farms in valley. Sun tasks listed for next day sometimes do change when they supposed to come into play. Yeah I say its quite disruptive as I move enough crops around for task planting ahead of time , then it becomes something else. Happened last valley. At first I thought I was losing my mind.

It happened to me several times. This Change in sun task happens when you do not log in the game for around 12-15 hours since the daily 24 time changing of task(8.00 am UTC). It can also affect the next day task also but not sure about it.

So if you login before 12 hours, the task are same. if login after 12-15 hours, they usually change back to wheat and corn.

so if you do not want the task to change try to login early (even for 10 sec).

Note- Sometimes only 1 task changes to derby task. It happens if you had visited the building in the valley with the horse shoe sign hanging the previous day.
    Last edited by surendrajaipur; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:58 PM.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by surendrajaipur View Post
    It happened to me several times. This Change in sun task happens when you do not log in the game for around 12-15 hours since the daily 24 time changing of task(8.00 am UTC). It can also affect the next day task also but not sure about it.

So if you login before 12 hours, the task are same. if login after 12-15 hours, they usually change back to wheat and corn.

so if you do not want the task to change try to login early (even for 10 sec).

Note- Sometimes only 1 task changes to derby task. It happens if you had visited the building in the valley with the horse shoe sign hanging the previous day.
    replied in the other thread. I don’t remember if I visited a building with the horseshoe sign the previous day