Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Processing Blossom Derby? 😳

Processing Blossom Derby? 😳

Why is my farm ďProcessingĒ the results of a Blossom Derby? Oh please donít be an error that eliminates my hard won bunny derby columns...

EDIT: it was fine. It resolved itself. Also, after more shuffling than I have ever done in a derby, I got multiples of the items in the Bunny columns - certificates and puzzle pieces. I didnít download the optional update so I donít know if that makes a difference but maybe everyone with the means can try one shuffle or more.

EDIT 2: DONíT SHUFFLE IF YOUíRE ONLY LOOKING FOR MULTIPLES. The game will reset the totals and it will be all for nought.
    Last edited by BostonGirl; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:16 AM.

It also said that in another type of derby, iirc. This is what I'm seeing right now:

I plan on reshuffling, so not sure I want to "claim" unless this is just like the top 3 prizes "claim", then gives you the rewards screen.
    Last edited by Tahoe; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:16 AM.

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    A message of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    It also said that in another type of derby, iirc. This is what I'm seeing right now:

I plan on reshuffling, so not sure I want to "claim" unless this is just like the top 3 prizes "claim", then gives you the rewards screen.
    Hey T. You have to “claim” in order to reshuffle. I was in the same boat as you and just took the chance.

Thanks BG!

Centennial Club
    No 1st, 2nd, 3rd place prizes!

Wish i'd known in advance as carried on doing tasks and extra tasks even when we'd reached max bunny and max horseshoes.

Good Bunny rewards, the rest were rubbish. No decos at all despite shuffling a few times. Absolute waste of time, really disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gormor View Post

Wish i'd known in advance as carried on doing tasks and extra tasks even when we'd reached max bunny and max horseshoes.

Good Bunny rewards, the rest were rubbish. No decos at all despite shuffling a few times. Absolute waste of time, really disappointed.
    Yeah...There are no place prizes in the Chill Derby. Sorry man.

Quote Originally Posted by Gormor View Post

No promotion or demotion in the Chill Derby, so no need for top 3 places.

Did you not get that impression when there were no other teams' horses running against you in the race tab?

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post

Did you not get that impression when there were no other teams' horses running against you in the race tab?
    During the derby, it was just the 3 in our nh, as it should be, but after the derby results were processed, it showed we came in 7th place, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    During the derby, it was just the 3 in our nh, as it should be, but after the derby results were processed, it showed we came in 7th place, lol.
    It showed places last Chill Derby when they weren't supposed to factor, & NHs ended up getting demoted because of it. Hope that hasn't happened this time for anyone because, as far as I'm aware, it never got rectified last time.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post

More like not having to give away prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place. We are in Champions League, so no where to go up anyway. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes still awarded normally!!

And as neighbours were running and being placed from 1st place down, YES I was expecting prizes for the top 3.