Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lunar queen and ice queen

Quote Originally Posted by vishalrappeal View Post
    Last year lunar skin which month available? After one year complete this year will tht available again with same price are gems anything I am ready
    Lunar skin is doubtful to be released for gems but season pass skin are going to be released each month for gems

From another thread on skins. I underlined and bold the key part so some can't get confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The Warrior Queen skin was offered during the Lunar New Year event and has been the only skin so far that was only available for purchase as a standalone skin. For now we have no plans of re-offering that specific skin.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:50 PM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by shreyasbela2233 View Post
    Lunar skin is doubtful to be released for gems but season pass skin are going to be released each month for gems
    We have never said we'd offer an old skin for gems every month. In fact, I've said quite the opposite. We do not have a set schedule nor will every skin likely be offered. There will be some months where no previous skin is offered.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We have never said we'd offer an old skin for gems every month. In fact, I've said quite the opposite. We do not have a set schedule nor will every skin likely be offered. There will be some months where no previous skin is offered.
    I made an assumption looking at the past 3 month..last year the same skins were released in pass and this year they were free so going with that assumption I thought we would get each 1 year old skin from now onwards..

I already knew someone would object me...so I had already started searching for that tread

Actually he had told it in a Reddit AMA
    Link- https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Hero+skin+free
    The only thing I believe he said was that only one year plus skins could potentially be made available for gems. But there was no guarantees that all skins would be made available after a year has passed.

Quote Originally Posted by JayasundarRB View Post
    Whats your favourite skin for the heroes
    Mine all time favorite is ice queen skin. She is looking dam gorgeous.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    All skins which are going be 1 year old are going to be added into the game as stated by Darian
    He has never stated that.

He has specifically stated that there is no guarantee of any skin appearing for gems, or when.

He has also stated specifically that they have no plans to reintroduce the warrior (lunar) queen.