Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lunar queen and ice queen

Lunar queen and ice queen

Lunar and ice queen looks stunning.
    My bad luck, missed both.
    If get a chance, I would purchase.
    Party warden is my all time favourite and lucky to have that.
    Skeleton king is my favorite.
    Whats your favourite skin for the heroes

Theres been lotta threads on hero skins.
    Lunar aq is most likely not to come back atleast thats what it said in previous threads
    Ice aq was in gold pass and they offer sking from pass with gems no one knows how many more or which will be offered in future
    Skeli bk
    Ice aq from pass but lunar is better(since it was exclusive i said ice)
    Party warden was but its gladiator gw now
    And i have atleast gladiator gw

Millennial Club
    Lunar Queen is not from regular Gold Pass and cost double the price of normal Gold Pass, it is stunning but not many purchase it due to the price.
    I like Skeleton King, Lunar Queen and Autumn Queen, would definitely purchase those with gems if given the offer.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Lunar Queen has nearly a 0% chance of coming back. It was a highly exclusive skin, and is better left as such. The ice Queen and Party Warden may come back, but again, only SC knows. Anyway, if the Party Warden becomes available, I would not mind spending even 15000 gems on it. A party theme for the other heroes would be great too :-)
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:44 AM.

You can call Warrior skin instead of Lunar AQ.... But okay... I got it.

Moving on to your question I wont say anything by myself, rather read this what I am pasting below. It was a reply to a thread by Darian about Warrior queen skin.

"The Warrior Queen skin was offered during the Lunar New Year event and has been the only skin so far that was only available for purchase as a standalone skin. For now we have no plans of re-offering that specific skin. "