Thread: Calculate trofees loosing or winning the same

Calculate trofees loosing or winning the same

Hi, when you play a multiplayergame you see in the left on the screen the trofees you can win or loose. When you win the game you get a percentage of the trofees depending to the percentage of the destruction. But if you loose the game (not getting one star) you always loose the total of the trofees. It would be better to calculate the loosing trofees also with a percentage. So when you have a destruction of e.g. 47% you dont loose the max of trofees just like you use when winning a game you dont always get all the trofees.

This would make the proces of winning or loosing trofees better and much more fair.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Fonziesbear; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:06 AM.

Pro Member
    That is because you attack more frequently than you take defence so to balance the trophy system it is like that.

No, it will just make a large comfort zone for players. Also will defeat the purpose of base designing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    That is because you attack more frequently than you take defence so to balance the trophy system it is like that.
    If that is true, it's based on the assumption that I would always win when attacking, but that is not true. I also loose games when attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    No, it will just make a large comfort zone for players. Also will defeat the purpose of base designing.
    I don't understand what base designing has to do with attacking in multiplayer games from the perspective of the attacker when I loose when I am attacking.

Forum Elder
    Percentage has no bearing on trophies, it's purely down to stars gained. 1 star > ⅓ of available trophies; 2 stars > ⅔ of trophies.

There are many different ways they could do it to maintain a "ladder system", and they do have various means within the game. In the Builder Base for example, it is "winner take all, loser loses all". We battle for 30 trophies, winner gets +30, loser -30, regardless of stars or destruction. In Legends, there is no trophy gain from defenses. Best I can do as the defender is limit my trophy loss, but cannot gain a single trophy from a defend.

In both those cases, unlike in Multiplayer other leagues, there is no nexting, and that has implications. In those leagues you can pick and choose your opponent. You saw Goliath, and you chose to attack them! Placing trophies at risk then (that you the attacker lost all) is a valid concept in such cases, you willingly elected to attack.

Now, there has to be some reasonable "100% win" criteria for both sides (gain max allowed trophies). For the attacker, requiring ☆☆☆ 100% destruction is reasonable, it is they whom willingly picked the fight. But for the defender, asking them to maintain zero percent destruction for a complete win (take all trophies) is unreasonable. They didn't pick the fight, you did! So if they stopped you from gaining not one star, yes I see that as a 100% victory for the defender.

So I myself support it as it is today and feel that requiring the defender to have 0% damage for a complete win is highly unreasonable, given players can next opponents.

If you willingly attack , gain 49% destruction and no stars, do not blame the defender. You choose the battle. Learn to read bases and know your own limits. You had the power to avoid Goliath by nexting.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:46 PM.

Is that really fair though? Some people attack 10+ times in a day, and take only 2 defense. If they lose some attacks, those attacks act as a restraint for them to prevent them from climbing. The ladder system is designed so that if you lose, you lose everything.

I agree with Rowman. Asking the defender to have a zero% defense in order for them to have "absolute" victory, is unfair. You picked the fight, not them.