Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is Scenery in COC will be available using GEMS

Trainee

Is Scenery in COC will be available using GEMS

Archer Queen and barbarian king skin can be purchased using gems now,Like that will the scenery will be available for gems after somedays?

Yes correct after somedays with either in league shop or gems

Trainee
    That's really helpful for those who cannot offer money to purchase except they can play and earn.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JayasundarRB View Post
    Yes correct after somedays with either in league shop or gems
    Are you sure? I don't remember seeing it confirmed that scenery will be available f2p for sure.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by eTrey View Post
    Are you sure? I don't remember seeing it confirmed that scenery will be available f2p for sure.
    Darian stated:

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The first one will be in an offer, but they will be offered in other ways like in the League Shop, Season Challenges, etc.
    As stated earlier, there will be more that can be obtained through other in-game methods.
    But as far as I know, there's no current plan and they haven't yet determined when or how it'll happen. And while on the subject, this was said about purchasing hero skins with gems:

Just a fair warning, for now the skins that are available for purchase with Gems have no plans of being removed for purchase. With that said, it is entirely possible that these skins may go through a rotation where some may become no longer available as others become available again. No decision has been made on this, nor do we have any plans to remove them. It's just a future possibility.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 711 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Excellent points by Sharky. Also note that Darian did not explicitly say the current scenery would be available by other means. Just that scenery will be available by other options. So no guarantee that clashy construction will be available again.
    Last edited by Piper139; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:37 PM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Excellent points by Sharky. Also note that Darian did not explicitly say the current scenery would be available by other means. Just that scenery will be available by other options. So no guarantee that clashy construction will be available again.
    This is correct. We have not stated previously available custom scenery will be made available again. All we said is that future ones will be likely available through other means like the League Shop or Season Pass. That does not necessarily guarantee they will be available for Gems. We have not made a decision on that yet.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Ok but why would anyone want this current village skin? My village is surrounded by a peaceful meadow next to a river, me likey. This skin looks like I can't afford decent land and live on the docks. Feel free to insert a Chris Farley meme about living in a van down by the river...