Thread: To Do List

To Do List

Love the summer update to Hay Day. New machine, products and squirrels. Always fun having new stuff to play with.
    After nearly a week I've accumulated lots of peanuts and the associated products. I think the timing of the squirrels and the 1000 amount on each bush was well thought out. Fewer axes needed for these.
    Also excited to see diamonds back in the chests...got 13 today!

Now on to the Hay Day glitch TO DO LIST. These are long running glitches that I hope are fixed with each update, but seem to drag on:
    1. When I help a friend's town, it keeps showing that they need help. If I actually go to the town, they don't need help, but they show up in my Help List. Once I've helped them, get rid of the exclamation sign.
    2. Valley truck repair appears to be better, but not perfect. I've been able to repair trucks on the first try, but I have had to shut down and restart a few other times.
    3. The timer on the Bunny Derby is always wrong for a new bunny chase. Ours starts 1 hour and 40 minutes earlier than the timer states. Not a big deal because the group knows it, but it is a glitch.
    4. My bees often don't collect at night when I'm off the game for a long time. Squirrels have done the same once or twice this week. Seems odd that after 8 hours, I get on and they're still working. Every other timer on the game works, but "busy bees" and squirrels decide to rest.
    5. Not sure if this is a glitch, but it is annoying....I cannot fill truck orders for friends unless the truck is parked at the board. It would be nice to fill regardless of this.
    6. Again...not really a glitch, but a request. Once you turn a bush the direction you want it, they all come in that way. Can we do this for trees? Please? Pretty please?

Last comment: The Chill Bunny Derby was a great call this week. July 4th week for many of us. Relaxed. Laid back. Easy. And after an update, low risk. Our group loved it.

Permits/scrolls are back too!

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Permits/scrolls are back too!
    Back where?

Quote Originally Posted by hyperdulia View Post
    Back where?
    In the big toolboxes.