Thread: Level 79 looking for HELPFUL, FRIENDLY, CHATTIE, DERBY (light) minded neighborhood

Level 79 looking for HELPFUL, FRIENDLY, CHATTIE, DERBY (light) minded neighborhood

Hello fellow farmers,

I am a level 79, tomorrow 80, and play multiple times a day, my old neighborhood has a lot of inactive players and my new started neighborhood isnt growing in members... there this game is much more fun with real neighbors/ friends, I am trying to find here a good neighborhood Match.

What I seek for in a neighborhood are the following things:

- I am a player from the Netherlands;
    - English language;
    - I would prefer international players in the neighborhood;
    - Always do 9 derby tasks (+300 points) but I never buy a 10th task and I am not willing to do that, so if this is necessary Im not a right fit for your hood;
    - always helpful to other players with town, bird house, truck and boat orders;
    - I would really like a chattie neighborhood where people talk a lot in the in game chat (I do not use external apps for communication) so again is this necessary then Im not a good Mach ;
    - I prefer a neighborhood where the lowest level +/- 60 is, so everybody is better able to help each other in game.

Do you have a neighborhood with above mentioned points then please sent me a PM.

I can join upon next Derby, I would like to finish this derby in my old neighborhood.

New Bloke/Chick
    Sent you a p.m.

Hi I have a great neighborhood, very helpful, friendly, active and derby focused - champions league. 2000pt requirement per player, can opt out up to 2 weeks in a row then must participate in at least 1 derby. We are looking to grow and expand would love to have you on board. Neighborhood name is Family Farm #LQGVV2Q8

We have room!

Hi! We have 9 neighbours who are chatty, helpful, polite daily players. We dont require derby opt in but if you do opt in we require: all 9 tasks at 310+. 10th task optional so your requirement of not spending diamonds on 10th task is fine.

Give us a try! We are all English speaking from Holland, UK, Canada, USA, and Far East.

Our hood is PLC282CV
    My farm: 822G2L29

I am a level 79, tomorrow 80, and play multiple times a day, my old neighborhood has a lot of inactive players and my new started neighborhood isnt growing in members... there this game is much more fun with real neighbors/ friends, I am trying to find here a good neighborhood Match.

What I seek for in a neighborhood are the following things:

- I am a player from the Netherlands;
    - English language;
    - I would prefer international players in the neighborhood;
    - Always do 9 derby tasks (+300 points) but I never buy a 10th task and I am not willing to do that, so if this is necessary Im not a right fit for your hood;
    - always helpful to other players with town, bird house, truck and boat orders;
    - I would really like a chattie neighborhood where people talk a lot in the in game chat (I do not use external apps for communication) so again is this necessary then Im not a good Mach ;
    - I prefer a neighborhood where the lowest level +/- 60 is, so everybody is better able to help each other in game.

Do you have a neighborhood with above mentioned points then please sent me a PM.

I can join upon next Derby, I would like to finish this derby in my old neighborhood.[/QUOTE]

Join new derby hood Armored Swine.

Come on down and join SAVAGE
    we are an active , derby focused neighborhood ✨ with many wins in the derby

Champions

- 13 gold trophies 🏆
    - 11 silver trophies 🏆
    - 2 bronze trophies 🏆

We are very committed to the derby to try to get at least top 3 , we do purchase extra take if necessary ( isnt necessary if you cant afford it )

✨✨✨✨ Neighborhood type ✨✨✨✨

- We enjoy chatting , we are very active and love to chat with eachother
    - we enjoy helping each other out to grow our farms together
    - Derby focused

🤍we ask that that you do the same in return !! we hope you join and have fun with us !!!!

Current Members 5/30
    Neighborhood tag #2R2G9208
    Hello round background with green corn

New Bloke/Chick
    Come join us. We will win

Rocks and Cows
    #YU8Q9JJQ

New Bloke/Chick
    We are accepting members to our new hood. Adults based and very friendly. We are relaxed but expect strong derby play. 9/320 and want to finish by Thursday. Two week old hood and two gold cups.

Rocks and Cows
    #YU8Q9JJQ