Thread: Using gems options in Settings ber.

Trainee

Using gems options in Settings ber.

Hello supercell. Hopefully a new option. It will be related to Gems. Sometimes we make this mistake, the mistake is to use gems. So there will be a button in the Settings option, where there will be a way to allow. Gems cannot be used in any way if the button is active. And if you keep the button inactive, you can use Gems. There are some benefits to this.
    1 / Wrong settlement will not cost gems
    2 / Supersell will not get any request that I have spent the gems, give it back to me. Etc.......love Supercell😍😍

Millennial Club
    You need to click 3 times to spend gems.Once on the building, then the gem button, then the conformation button. If you accidently clicked three times...well I don't know what to say.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    You need to click 3 times to spend gems.Once on the building, then the gem button, then the conformation button. If you accidently clicked three times...well I don't know what to say.
    Heheh... Thanks brother...but, you know that..when training troops, there are one options quick train option with gems. There just one click to Spend your gems..

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabbir714 View Post
    Heheh... Thanks brother...but, you know that..when training troops, there are one options quick train option with gems. There just one click to Spend your gems..
    That one is the special one. Many people, including me, have already requested that there be a confirmation prompt for the troops/spells.