Results 1 to 4 of 4

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Change Accounts Faster

  1. #1
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    548

    Change Accounts Faster

    I would like to suggest doing away with the extra step of typing in 'confirm' to change accounts for advanced players. A check box in advanced settings could control its appearance wether player wants it or not.
    This would help speed it up a bit. It is so slow when changing accounts.
    Speed might not be so bad with a fast data connection and perhaps different servers. But I think that many of us it goes slow.

  2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Cowslips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Happy Birthday Hay Day!
    Posts
    3,625
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    I would like to suggest doing away with the extra step of typing in 'confirm' to change accounts for advanced players. A check box in advanced settings could control its appearance wether player wants it or not.
    This would help speed it up a bit. It is so slow when changing accounts.
    Speed might not be so bad with a fast data connection and perhaps different servers. But I think that many of us it goes slow.
    Are you talking about changing accounts using Supercell ID? If so, the HD team has improved that hugely. Provided you have checked "remember me on this device" it now takes just 3 taps:

    Tap on settings, tap the blue switch button at the top of the screen that opens up, tap on the email address linked to the farm you want. It will then load.

    I hope this helps
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:23 AM.

    Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!



  3. #3
    Forum Veteran Tahoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,580
    I transfer items between accounts frequently (using SCID), and it's pretty fast, where I rarely have a transfer interrupted.

    Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    A message of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU



  4. #4
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    548
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Are you talking about changing accounts using Supercell ID? If so, the HD team has improved that hugely. Provided you have checked "remember me on this device" it now takes just 3 taps:

    Tap on settings, tap the blue switch button at the top of the screen that opens up, tap on the email address linked to the farm you want. It will then load.
    I hope this helps
    I should have included more detail. I use Android/ Google Play for accounts backup. I always thought the confirm step was to prevent an accidental permanent erase of your farm that was not backed up.
    The game's entire interaction with Google Play seems degraded since HayDay was updated last December. That includes slower responses during account change.
    Being an experienced player and knowing my farm is backed up on Google I really could do without the 'confirm' step. Many times I mess up trying to peck in that word on this tiny keyboard.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I transfer items between accounts frequently (using SCID), and it's pretty fast, where I rarely have a transfer interrupted.
    You probably have a much higher internet connection speed than me.
    Also the game servers I get routed through appear to get a bit bogged during high traffic times.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •