Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Delay Cwl by 1 week every season

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Rundum Hause
    Posts
    11,934
    Quote Originally Posted by homer3142 View Post
    I still don't see any actual answer other than "it's our game and we don't care how frustrated the players are"... but that's fair enough, it is your game and I can take it or leave it. Thank you for answering even though I don't like it.

    To answer your question, it is very difficult to juggle all the hero upgrade required, and multiple people in my clan have quit recently because of it. Upgrades take way too long and there are never enough book of heroes available. Anything you can do to help out is HUGELY beneficial and keeps people playing the game and paying for the gold pass, so should be of interest for Supercell
    This isnít my game, And I cannot do anything. Iím just a normal player, nothing more, nothing less.
    What I can do however is plan my stuff better thus I donít experience much of an issue.

    It is not difficult to juggle those hero upgrades, the way I said it gave a huge clue as to how to manage it. The funny thing about magic items is that you donít have to spend them all instantly.
    If you just save the book of heroes in the seasonal pass and the book of heroes from clan games you can easily do 2 hero upgrades with your season bank if theyíre still lower level enough. (To spell it out, you claim the one in seasonal challenges, wait for season bank, use bank and book, then claim the CG challenges, use second book..)
    This is a fail to plan issue. And if your clan mates struggle with it then educate them on how to plan better.

    Some of the answers as to why itís timed the way it is were indeed in my post however I didnít elaborate on them.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  2. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    This is a fail to plan issue. And if your clan mates struggle with it then educate them on how to plan better.
    Just to clarify what I meant, I don't know anyone quitting because of this specific detail of when CWL starts - it is the overall frustration about leveling heroes in general. When you need >200 upgrades to catch up, detailing a strategy around one or two book of heroes is helpful but mostly missing the point.

    What I (and others) am super frustrated with is spending 75% of my time with all three heroes upgrading, and struggling to get enough dark elixir (because farming without heroes is obviously way harder than with them), and then the one week where I can actually farm easily I'm sitting there with maxxed out DE unable to actually gain anything. I'm much more annoyed by the first part of that sentence, but the second part is just adding insult to injury.

    Literally anything you can do to ease the ridiculous hero grind would be greatly appreciated. It doesn't need to be changing the CWL start time, but I'm sick of losing clanmates who are tired of being unable to play effectively since their heroes are always down, yet still somehow always too low level because so many extremely long upgrades are required. An even better idea I think would be to make the Trader always offer BoH for 500 gems during CWL. I do fine when I get lucky and those are available, but I pull my hair out sitting on 300k+ DE when they refuse to show up.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    This isnít my game, And I cannot do anything. Iím just a normal player, nothing more, nothing less.
    What I can do however is plan my stuff better thus I donít experience much of an issue.

    It is not difficult to juggle those hero upgrades, the way I said it gave a huge clue as to how to manage it. The funny thing about magic items is that you donít have to spend them all instantly.
    If you just save the book of heroes in the seasonal pass and the book of heroes from clan games you can easily do 2 hero upgrades with your season bank if theyíre still lower level enough. (To spell it out, you claim the one in seasonal challenges, wait for season bank, use bank and book, then claim the CG challenges, use second book..)
    This is a fail to plan issue. And if your clan mates struggle with it then educate them on how to plan better.

    Some of the answers as to why itís timed the way it is were indeed in my post however I didnít elaborate on them.
    U r talking about only a particular season where we get two books not every clan games does that.
    Further u r a moderator ,u must be getting some privileges if i am not wrong!

  4. #34
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    U r talking about only a particular season where we get two books not every clan games does that.
    Further u r a moderator ,u must be getting some privileges if i am not wrong!
    silver pass season bank contains only 50k dark ,so no issue of overflow

    gold pass come with 250k dark but then it also contains books like book of fighting ,spell,hero. so only thing needed here is planning.

  5. #35
    Forum Champion JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    6,193
    ... shouldn't this one be in I&FR?

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #36
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Rundum Hause
    Posts
    11,934
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    ... shouldn't this one be in I&FR?
    Technically yea, but then again it doesnít add much in there either. It comes up every month and doesnít add much there either.

    Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    silver pass season bank contains only 50k dark ,so no issue of overflow

    gold pass come with 250k dark but then it also contains books like book of fighting ,spell,hero. so only thing needed here is planning.
    Yep, exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    U r talking about only a particular season where we get two books not every clan games does that.
    Further u r a moderator ,u must be getting some privileges if i am not wrong!
    Do I really need to draw out a detailed schedule with graphs for every single possibility and eventuality? If it doesnít have a book of heroes then itís likely thereís some other book you can use. Save gems you accumulate only for this event if youíre really out of everything but learn to use books of heroes and fighting and spells efficiently so you can make the most of your season bank.
    This is a resource management game too and magic items are resources too.

    And no, I do not have privileges, I play the exact same game as you play.
    what ya think is going to be faster. Waiting for the game to change or learning to plan ?

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #37
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Rundum Hause
    Posts
    11,934
    Quote Originally Posted by homer3142 View Post
    Just to clarify what I meant, I don't know anyone quitting because of this specific detail of when CWL starts - it is the overall frustration about leveling heroes in general. When you need >200 upgrades to catch up, detailing a strategy around one or two book of heroes is helpful but mostly missing the point.

    What I (and others) am super frustrated with is spending 75% of my time with all three heroes upgrading, and struggling to get enough dark elixir (because farming without heroes is obviously way harder than with them), and then the one week where I can actually farm easily I'm sitting there with maxxed out DE unable to actually gain anything. I'm much more annoyed by the first part of that sentence, but the second part is just adding insult to injury.

    Literally anything you can do to ease the ridiculous hero grind would be greatly appreciated. It doesn't need to be changing the CWL start time, but I'm sick of losing clanmates who are tired of being unable to play effectively since their heroes are always down, yet still somehow always too low level because so many extremely long upgrades are required. An even better idea I think would be to make the Trader always offer BoH for 500 gems during CWL. I do fine when I get lucky and those are available, but I pull my hair out sitting on 300k+ DE when they refuse to show up.
    Again I canNOT do anything. Iím just a player like you. I have no influence or power to change a damn thing.

    What youíre writing here by the way is more of a general frustration with hero upgrades. I do understand that struggle.
    Ive been on easy street about the last 15 or 20 hero levels of each hero. I have been going from maxed to maxed a long time so each time the game throws out new hero levels Iím stocked on magic items and medals. So that makes a lot of levels fast but I still have to plan for a few and even the season bank factors in.
    Then again I also took the hard road on getting heroes to 40. When everything above level 15-40 took 7 days to upgrade without the existence of magic items whatsoever. So I sure know the pain there, maybe even more so because we didnít have magic items.

    Maybe playing the game in the most efficient and quick manner of getting it done isnít your way of play or style at all. I know many players do but there are also a lot who arenít in that much of a rush and keep some heroes around to play with. Or for example keep a hero they can afford to miss out on down like the BK and use all books they get on AQ which means they always have an AQ. Some people find the game more enjoyable that way. For some reason lots of players also seem to think that the minute they have enough DE to upgrade a hero they must do so because theyíre so afraid of losing some on defense. You can just delay that until your tank is full and if you lose a few k on a defense here and there itís not the end of the world. A single raid will easily make up that loss.
    Just a few ideas, so many players get stuck in that 1 path and 1 way of doing things it gets repetitive and annoying. There are more ways that get you to the finish line and sometimes the more scenic route is definitely worth it.


    Anywho, the thing is you mustnít wait for a BoH to show up, you must anticipate having one ready when the season bank drops. And sometimes that means youíll have a book too many and will need to spend one quickly so you can get another. In which case youíd need to farm heavily.


    I know it gets tiresome and old to hear but it is a planning issue and proper planning will help a lot.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    silver pass season bank contains only 50k dark ,so no issue of overflow

    gold pass come with 250k dark but then it also contains books like book of fighting ,spell,hero. so only thing needed here is planning.
    50 k is a massive amount for th 9 especially . So there is no chance that he csnt put both hero down since he will be also looting alongside

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    235
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Again I canNOT do anything. Iím just a player like you. I have no influence or power to change a damn thing.

    What youíre writing here by the way is more of a general frustration with hero upgrades. I do understand that struggle.
    Ive been on easy street about the last 15 or 20 hero levels of each hero. I have been going from maxed to maxed a long time so each time the game throws out new hero levels Iím stocked on magic items and medals. So that makes a lot of levels fast but I still have to plan for a few and even the season bank factors in.
    Then again I also took the hard road on getting heroes to 40. When everything above level 15-40 took 7 days to upgrade without the existence of magic items whatsoever. So I sure know the pain there, maybe even more so because we didnít have magic items.

    Maybe playing the game in the most efficient and quick manner of getting it done isnít your way of play or style at all. I know many players do but there are also a lot who arenít in that much of a rush and keep some heroes around to play with. Or for example keep a hero they can afford to miss out on down like the BK and use all books they get on AQ which means they always have an AQ. Some people find the game more enjoyable that way. For some reason lots of players also seem to think that the minute they have enough DE to upgrade a hero they must do so because theyíre so afraid of losing some on defense. You can just delay that until your tank is full and if you lose a few k on a defense here and there itís not the end of the world. A single raid will easily make up that loss.
    Just a few ideas, so many players get stuck in that 1 path and 1 way of doing things it gets repetitive and annoying. There are more ways that get you to the finish line and sometimes the more scenic route is definitely worth it.


    Anywho, the thing is you mustnít wait for a BoH to show up, you must anticipate having one ready when the season bank drops. And sometimes that means youíll have a book too many and will need to spend one quickly so you can get another. In which case youíd need to farm heavily.


    I know it gets tiresome and old to hear but it is a planning issue and proper planning will help a lot.
    Well i understand ur issue on planning ,but just like u everyone is not devoted to the game . Some people be like hell i have book of heroes lets use it. or , hey i have dark ,lets uograde heroes .

  10. #40
    Forum Veteran darpan2704coc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,642
    Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    Well i understand ur issue on planning ,but just like u everyone is not devoted to the game . Some people be like hell i have book of heroes lets use it. or , hey i have dark ,lets uograde heroes .
    Then they'll face some problems like due to lack of planning

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •