Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Delay Cwl by 1 week every season

Delay Cwl by 1 week every season

As u all know as soon as a season comes to an end every players receives lots of season bank loots irrespective of whether they have gold pass or not . Naturally almost 70% people will go for a hero upgrade and this affects the cwl . Many people war with hero down during cwl and the clans which do not allow to war without heroes ends up facing player crisis . SO MY SUGGESTION IS TO DELAY THE CWL BY 1 WEEK OR SO . what u guys think?

This has been discussed many times . There is a book of heroes in the season for this reason. You need to plan accordingly .

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN™ View Post
    This has been discussed many times . There is a book of heroes in the season for this reason. You need to plan accordingly .
    It's not of much use in the lower townhalls. All 3 of the heroes are upgrading but there is still a lot of DE left in one of my accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    It's not of much use in the lower townhalls. All 3 of the heroes are upgrading but there is still a lot of DE left in one of my accounts.
    There is also the LAB

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    There is also the LAB
    It's upgrading troops/spells all the time :-(

It's upgrading troops/spells all the time :-(
    Which is why the planning is needed lol

U can get the book with almost 7 days left if u complete the mission i guess so whats the use in 7 days u can have enough dark + season bank bonuses enough to send 3 upgrades at a time

Which is why the planning is needed lol
    in
    In th 9 ur trps are maxed even before ur heroes get done ..so where u expect to plan ? People are likely to prefer heroes over dark spells ( cause they get done with dark trps as soon as they upgrade townhall in th 9 and th 10)upgrade

yup , this cwl every player in my clan are upgrading 2 or even 3 heroes at a time . we are a 50 member clan but still struggling to get in 15 members just because hero upgrade

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    yup , this cwl every player in my clan are upgrading 2 or even 3 heroes at a time . we are a 50 member clan but still struggling to get in 15 members just because hero upgrade
    Look at it this way, last cwl your heroes were level 35 as an example. Did you enjoy that cwl? Did you win some medals? This cwl your heroes are exactly the same as they were last month - 35. can you enjoy this Cwl? Can you win some medals? You do have the option to wait until CWL is complete and then upgrade all your heroes and if you wait, you may be able to use some hammers as well. i have never missed a cwl and have never upgraded my heroes during or just before cwl. You dont have to upgrade all of them when cwl is on, it is entirely up to you.
    Last edited by Tosti111; July 5th, 2020 at 05:16 AM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.