Thread: Th11, active, clan games, donates regularly.

Th11, active, clan games, donates regularly.

Player tag - #L80QYC2V

I'm an almost max TH11 looking for a clan that always completes clan games, doesn't require CWL/War participation, and preferably is level 10+. My current clan is becoming less active so I'm worried we won't compete clan games this season. I am an active donor and most of my donations are maxed with the added 2 levels per donation. I will also get 4,000 points in clan games. I am just not interested in participating in war, so I will just keep myself opted out.

Please let me know if your clan is a good fit for me!

Forum Hero
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within! We don't require participation in EVERY war, but you have to war at least sometimes with us.

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV), Fear Boners (Tag #LQ888RG) & Gizzarchads (#2PJUV8UCO)

About Bregan D'aerth:

20th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters League I
    424 war wins
    Currently ranked 36,181st in the world and 2,722nd in the United States

About Fear Boners (our AAA affiliate):
    15th level war clan
    CWL League: Masters III
    296 war wins
    Currently ranked 9,548th the world, 611th in the US

About Gizzarchads:
    6th level war clan
    CWL League: Crystal III
    23 war wins

Which clan should you join?
    Bregan's requirements:
    TH13 with 170 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 120 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 80 combined hero levels - TH 11 will sometimes get left of wars in Bregan. So if you are TH11 and want the chance to war non-stop I recommend Fear Boners instead.

Fear Boners' Requirements:
    TH13 with 130 combined hero levels
    TH12 with 100 combined hero levels
    TH11 with 70 combined hero levels
    TH10 or TH9 with 60 combined hero levels

Gizzarchads requirements: TH9 or higher with minimum 15 combined hero levels
    Join there, and we'll graduate you to Fear Boners when you're ready for the higher competition level.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Australia, Italy, Turkey, UAE, Nepal, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Finland, Canada, Indonesia, France & Ireland i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    3) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    4) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    5) Always read clan mail
    6) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    7) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    8) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.

For CWL we run a 15vs15 in Bregan and a 30vs30 in Fear Boners. Your first CWL with us you will be in the feeder. I track everyone's stats 13vs13, attacks and defenses. The CWL lineup in Bregan will always be the top 15 TH13s in the clan, based on what you've done in CWL. CWL in Fear Boners is comprised of all of the 13s who did not make the cut in Bregan, all of my 12s, and a few of the stronger 11s. No new 11s and no TH10s will be used in CWL.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Fear Bregan https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Bleak Soliloquy! #PC929YUL

Hope to see you soon!!

Centennial Club
    Hello, please follow the re-direct to our thread. Itíll give our clan details.

Glide Clash
    #28UQYQQQY

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...or-Glide-Clash

Millennial Club
    Hi Haydeninclash,

Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8

We are recruiting a couple more TH11+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and the war are started at 8PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

We are in Masters III for Supercell CWL

We have sister clans:

• Pine Fine #PYULYYU9 - Champions III - 15v15
    • Battle Hardened #8CV0CYL8 - Crystal II - 30v30

Our record is 124 wins and 41 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks. We have had a 19 and 14 win war streak in the past.

We do event wars (Trojan, Ground/Air only wars) and also try to participate in the PotLucks.

We do require you to join Discord for communication if you join.

If you do send an invite, please put [Goliath] so you’re not denied since we are always actively waring.

We have not missed maxed rewards since Clan Games was introduced. If you join we do not have a minimum limit on how many points you must earn we just hope that you contribute as much as you can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon!

PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES