Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Finished my task quota for the week...why does it say 34/35?

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA

Finished my task quota for the week...why does it say 34/35?

Perhaps this was previously discussed but I don't seem to recall seeing an explanation.

Above the hood chat in the last tab we see how many tasks each hood member has done. What I don't understand is why it insinuates we can do a max of 35 each. I finished tomorrow's task by using tomorrow's quota on today's derby tasks and it shows 34/35. Does that "35" means we can do a max of 35? We have Tue-Sun (6 days of derby) and if we do 5 tasks each day, that would be 30 tasks. If we use diamonds to do 6 every day, that would be a max of 36 tasks. I don't understand where this "35" comes from.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Remember the daily quota resets at a different time from when the derby starts. So far I’ve done 3/5 for my current quota and I’m at 28/35. I have up until 5p my time tomorrow when the daily quota resets for me to do 2 more free tasks for this quota which will take me to 30/35. Then after the daily quota resets at 5p tomorrow I could do 5 more tasks = 35/35, but I won’t because I only need to do 2 more tasks to reach all the derby horseshoes, no extra task done. Looks like you could screw up on some tasks or not do 5 every “quota day” and still have enuf “free” tasks to reach all reward thresholds, hence the “chill”. This is great because I’m not crazy about any of the tasks on my board right now. That’s why I only did 3 so far and my task board will reset tomorrow am and I can wait til then to see if there any tasks I like better to finish up.

If someone did an extra task every “quota day” I guess it would show 42/42, just like for those in CL that do extra task in the other derbies it says 10/10?
    Last edited by QBIE; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:37 AM.

Pro Member
    Thanks, QBIE, for your explanation. Basically we have 7 "days" to do tasks, not 6. We have Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun and then on Sun when the quota resets, we would have another 5 tasks available.

My quota resets at 5pm. Today at 5pm I did 6 tasks, bringing me to 34/35. Tomorrow when my quota resets to 5pm, and if I were to do 5 more tasks, will the counter say 39/35 or will it be 39/39?

I never paid much attention to the counter during other derbies. When I did 10 tasks, did the counter say 10/10? I really don't recall seeing that. I thought it just said 10.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    I think it will say 39/39. It’s been a long time since I’ve been in a hood but I believe the numerator is the # tasks a player has completed and denominator is # free tasks available. If u take an extra task the denominator will also go up. I think I recall seeing 10/10 and a perfect score of 3200 for those “a-team” hoodies.
    Last edited by QBIE; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:12 AM.

It will say 39/35 like ours is showing now, 36/35 😂😂😂

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumit003Parashar View Post
    It will say 39/35 like ours is showing now, 36/35 
    Thank, Sumit, for info. We already reached the 15th horseshoe and we've all done below 35 tasks so I wouldn't want to do extra tasks to see what it might say!

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    I've done more tasks than I needed to, out of curiosity; I love an experiment!

My entry on the Neighbourhood Derby Task Log shows as 41/35.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:40 AM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I've done more tasks than I needed to, out of curiosity; I love an experiment!

My entry on the Neighbourhood Derby Task Log shows as 41/35.
    Cowslip, thanks for info...Good for you! I was considering it myself, but I had a great deal of trouble with my hoodies who kept making mistake after mistake throughout the week. I was really exhausted by the time I got my hood to the 15th horseshoe. I spent more diamonds than I intended to already and exhausting some of my stacked machines. Someone was complaining how boring this chill derby has been and communication with other hoodies stopped because the derby was so easy. Hah! I was "constantly" on chat telling the other hoodies who opted in what they needed to do and when...and there were only 3 of us!...but we are in different time zones.

I like a challenge and this derby has been a challenge!