Thread: Lvl 78 Active and competitive Derby player

Fresh Spawn

Lvl 78 Active Derby focused looking for a new hood

Hi, I am an active lvl 78 player who is derby focused and lives in Europe. I do only the 320s task and always take an additional tasks. I am helpful and chatty. I always try to help in whatever ways I can and would like our hood to be no.1 if possible or at least in the top 3. Usually, I tend to finish all the tasks by the 2nd day unless it is a special derby.

I am looking for a hood who is competitive in derby, chatty, fun and is communicative and strategizes.

Looking forward to a nice new hood.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Ina84; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:22 PM.

Sending you a pm!

Sent you a PM

Sent you a pm.
    Lvl 156, town 44 #ULU2U8Y

��Spirit’s Peace is once again expanding!!! Our main hood is ��Championship league. We always place in the top 3! We are global leaderboard bound! We currently have 26 active members and are looking for more! We are very competitive, & strive to win. We are a friendly,helpful international team. We all work together to achieve these common goals.
    ��Requirements are;
    ��Must be level 76.
    ✅We require all tasks!
    ☑️320/400/10 every week.
    ��Communication is key!
    �� ENGLISH LANGUAGE only.
    ����♥♂️Looking for fast finishers!
    ��️. We are also a Valley hood. We hit all the chicken/animal requirements and are always on the lookout to repair others trucks.

If you are levels 34-75, looking to level up and be a part of a great team we also offer-

��Spirit’s Peace Annex
    This�� championship league hood derbies in the same manner as the main hood. Always places in the top 3! It’s also where some of our main members keep their baby farms. It’s extremely active. Some farms may be called up from time to time to help in the main hood! Currently have 19 active members and looking for more!

�� Must join our discord server. It has members from both hoods so you have double the amount of help if needed with tasks!

If you are interested shoot me a DM! �� If you are motivated to win we would love to have you!

Centennial Club
    Come check us out!

Kindred: similar in kind; one’s family
    Kith: familiar friends, neighbors, or relatives

Established 1/30/17
    Kindred Kith is looking for a few good hoodies to help grow our neighborhood. Are you looking for your new forever home?

Who we are:

We are a small band of like-minded, championship league neighbors joined together for a fun, relaxing, derby-focused, drama-free time and to strengthen our efforts in the town and derby. Our derby goal is to regularly win GOLD, with an occasional silver or bronze.

Potential members must:

• Speak fluent English
    • Be an adult (18 years and up)
    • Play daily (unless life gets in the way)
    • Chat – its expected, especially when coordinating derby tasks
    • Be helpful and courteous
    • Work the town!
    • Achieve maximum points per derby (10 x 320 point tasks), if opted in
    • Additional point goal for special derbies
    • Be at least level 60 – will consider a few lower level players if active, helpful and willing to grow with us
    • Participate in derby regularly
    • Willing to communicate with hoodies via KIK

Current composition:

• Medium sized hood – 18 hoodies
    • Farm levels – 69 through 195
    • Town levels – 22 through 54
    • Countries: Canada, USA, Vietnam, Indonesia
    • Leader: Sam's Place (tag: #2JYYJ2LGR)

Current Medals:
    Gold: 81
    Silver: 45
    Bronze: 26

If interested, request to join! You can contact me through the forum or KIK (Samboville)

Name: Kindred Kith
    Emblem: Blue dog on red circular background
    Tag: #89C99JCL

Hi I have a great neighborhood, very helpful, friendly, active and derby focused - champions league. 2000pt requirement per player, can opt out up to 2 weeks in a row then must participate in at least 1 derby. We are looking to grow and expand would love to have you on board. Neighborhood name is Family Farm #LQGVV2Q8

Fresh Spawn
    All Day Farmin ID 2VJOLYQO

We are very active looking for derby players
    Thank you