Thread: Google play

Google play

My device got stuck during the last upgrade and had to reinstall Hay Day. Now the Goigle Play service is pestering me every time i enter the game. I am using the SCID to log onto my farms, i don't want to have anything to do with Google Play. How can i disconnect from Google Play for good? It is really irritating!
    Thank you.

Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 148♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Same problem, meo. The game was ok for more than a year and now again the GooglePlay pester.
    And if i DO register with Googleplay, it goes ballistic the moment I'm switching farms, one gplay account-one farm yadda yadda.
    Last edited by BULIGO; July 4th, 2020 at 03:11 PM.

Ugh, sorry can't be much of help there, still haven't switch to SCID yet to explore stufF.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 148♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I'm having a similar problem. I'm actually connected to Google Play, but since the last update, I get repeated "Cannot connect to Google Play" error messages. On multiple devices. And it's not just once. It freakin' pesters me. Over and over. Hello, it's not my fault? I'm connected. The problem with either with SC or Google.
    Level 211

Same problem here. I am connected to supercell id. And each time I switch farms, it keeps popping google play connecting screen up.

It seems the source of the bug is SC. And it seems this new mechanism (interacting with Google Play Games) was changed
    in all SC games (eg. CoC also).
    I'm playing with CoC, and after CoC Update 2020.06.23 (or later patch) the bug is alive. I tested with this Google Play Games:
    Ver. 2019.09.13205 (272738087.272738087-000706)
    Ver. 2020.04.18184 (311584623.311584623-000706)
    Ver. 2020.06.19386 (319222177.319222177-000706)
    And as you now, in 2019 there was no bug such this.
    But! I comment, if i try more (about 20 times), it works sometimes. So, the bug is around the waiting/timeout maybe.
    Moreover, CoC displays the "lost connenction" orange wifi icon _for a moment_, when the Load Village window does not appear (this is the bug).
    I tried that i start Google Play Games before CoC, but it was mainly useless.
    So, will the solution come with the next update?

I got advised by an Indian player how to get rid of the annoying GooglePlay intrusion. I am free now, at last. Many thanks, Viraat!

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    I got advised by an Indian player how to get rid of the annoying GooglePlay intrusion. I am free now, at last. Many thanks, Viraat!
    What did you do to get rid of that?