Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Switch back to Google Play Games from Supercell ID

Fresh Spawn

Switch back to Google Play Games from Supercell ID

Hi there,

I neet to switch it back to Google Play Games with my village Town Hall 13 from Supercell ID, how to do it??

Thanks for yout reply.

Hello and welcome to the forums.
    The only way is by contacting support in game, and using your once-only recovery. You will need to prove ownership of the village (account verification), so make sure you have receipts or know other details.
    Also, just in case: do it only for your accounts. NEVER help friends, or other players accounts as you risk ban for phishing.
    Good luck.

Edit - typical account verification (based on lost villages):
    Name of the old village,
    Name of the clan your lost village is part of,
    Town Hall level of the lost village,
    Date and time of your last playing session on the lost village,
    Level of the village,
    First gem purchase receipt information.

Also, there is a subtle reason why both Piper and me mention not helping friends: we see far too many players coming here to mourn their lost own villages lost to helping other players... don’t want to see more (whether the event is true or not).

You can't. You have to go through supercel support. I would advise caution doing that though. You need to be careful answering the questions they will ask. If answers make it look like you are trying to take over another account, you could risk getting locked out. Not sure why you would want to anyway.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    The only way is to contact in-game support. But, do it at your own risk.

As others have said and suggested, support is your only option. On the other side, just curious why do you wish to do that?

Adding more loads on the posters side, I would also recommend you to contact the support and be cautious enough to answer them. But I dont see any reason to switch back to Google Id if you have already done SC ones. SC ID has always the safest. But anyways, it is your decision and a personal basis, so I better not interfere. Clash on!!
    Last edited by drekdx; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:19 PM.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    Adding more loads on the posters side, I would also recommend you to contact the forums and be cautious enough to answer them. But I dont see any reason to switch back to Google Id if you have already done SC ones. SC ID has always the safest. But anyways, it is your decision and a personal basis, so I better not interfere. Clash on!!
    Contact the forums???🤔

Hey guys.
    You may have missed something.
    There is an option called "opting out from supercell id" which doesnt use the one time account recovery. (Some players havent these option)

I have a solution. If you haven't clicked the "Remember my device" option while connecting to the Supercell ID, you can try this:
    1. Go to Settings of your phone
    2. Go to "My Apps" or "Apps".
    3. Search Clash of Clans and tap it.
    4. Delete the game's data.
    5. Open Clash of Clans and enter your Google Play ID, and then sign-in with your Supercell ID.
    Hope this works.
    Now, if you have clicked the "Remember my device" option while connecting to the Supercell ID, you need to contact them via the game support.

Quote Originally Posted by legendarysurya View Post
    This is not the solution. You dont need to have you gplay and scid connected with the game to contatc the ingame support.