Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: End Valley season

Fresh Spawn

End Valley season

How do I end a valley season to be able to start the new season? I cannot get out from the valley store. The Leave-button is not available.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pernilla View Post
    How do I end a valley season to be able to start the new season? I cannot get out from the valley store. The Leave-button is not available.
    Hello, and welcome to the forum.

To exit the valley you need to tap on the piggy bank tab of the valley store. That should give you two options: "Leave valley" and "Open piggy bank". You don't have to open the piggy bank; that's a choice for you to make.

If you tap on leave valley you will need to confirm that you wish to leave on the next screen. Tap that, and you'll be able to enter the current valley.

I hope this helps.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks, but the problem is that the “Leave Valley”-button is not active. The button is gray and the only thing that happens when I click it is that a text about the piggy bank appears.

That means there is something in the shop that you can still buy (item not greyed out). You need to spend the left over tokens on those items before you can leave. If you do'nt want the item, you can sell it.

This design is to prevent player from accidentally leaving a Valley without spending their tokens (that would be a disaster for them).
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 147♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Yes, if you are seeing a message like this:

Just tap on the cash register icon and buy whatever you can with your tokens.

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    A message of hope-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLSk3AVcUU

Fresh Spawn
    Ah, okay! Thanks, that solved it! 😊