Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Buy Already Upgraded Buildings

We should not have a "rule" in the game which becomes quickly impossible. Example: At TH 11, I have 4 Hidden Teslas at level 9 each. I then go to TH 12, and within the shop select to purchase my 5th Tesla, already at level 9 (ike my others). Are you aware of how much that Tesla would cost compared to the max amount storages hold?
    Last edited by rowman; July 4th, 2020 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    We should not have a "rule" in the game which becomes quickly impossible. Example: At TH 11, I have 4 Hidden Teslas at level 9 each. I then go to TH 12, and within the shop select to purchase my 5th Tesla, already at level 9 (ike my others). Are you aware of how much that Tesla would cost compared to the max amount storages hold?
    Could be tailored according to what maximum upto that level one can upgrade, just like upgrading multiple walls, I guess

Something like this is offered, in town hall welcome packs for cash. th13 pack had lvl 5 RC if I am not mistaken.

This is not being offered on clash money.

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

Agree with LostInSpace, this idea will totally stretch the gap betwen free and payers quickly.

I think we should practice the term "pay to fast forward" instead of having the thought of "pay to win", overtime the advantage of the payer diminishes and both sides are left with skills, so the "pay to win" is non existent anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    Why not? F2P players would be able to get the loot easily, by doing a few raids. Also, if F2P players cannot store the required resources then how can P2W do it? This would actually decrease the gap between F2P and P2W players. Nevertheless, I am completely against this idea.
    Dont forget the amount of loots Gold Passers can store in their season bank, while silvers can only stack less. Also don't forget the price reduction the Gold pass offers and the faster training time on which your attack rate increases compare to a non payer.
    Last edited by maximooze007; July 4th, 2020 at 11:07 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    I'm missing the part where it's not for f2p
    Given that your storages can't hold enough to upgrade anything from not built to your current max level (unless that is very low), the only way this could be done would be using the extra loot from gold pass season bank, or by buying a pack with lots of loot in it.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    Why not? F2P players would be able to get the loot easily, by doing a few raids. Also, if F2P players cannot store the required resources then how can P2W do it? This would actually decrease the gap between F2P and P2W players. Nevertheless, I am completely against this idea.
    F2p players cannot get the loot, because their storages just can't hold enough.

Forum Superstar
    I understand the wish. You feel it when upgrading second (3rd 4th 5th 6th) accounts. Especially on the builder base side.

A little bit, the wish is like requesting queueing builder jobs.

On the builder base side, you have the clock tower and clock tower potion, which really help.

On the home village side, I wish for more blue potions, or super blue potions. The blue builder potions are fairly cheap with league medals, but are very expensive with gems, when rarely available. League medals are not well supplied for low accounts, so this feels like a problem, for low accounts.

I suggest more blue potions rewards in CWL. Running blue potions with 4-5 builders means you upgrade new buildings at middle TH levels quite fast.
    Last edited by George1971; July 4th, 2020 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fennex View Post
    Every time I level up my town hall, I have to buy all the new buildings and slowly upgrade them, one by one, until they are finally to the level of everything else. My idea is to make an option (Maybe ellipses in the corner of the card in the store) that allows you to buy already upgraded buildings for the cost of all the upgrades combined, and the time it would take normally to finish these upgrades. This would only allow you to buy levels you personally have, I.E, if your highest level Wizard Tower was level 3, but the max for your town hall was level 5, you would only be able to buy the level 3 Wizard Tower. There may also be an option to upgrade the building to a lower level, just in case you do not want to spend X amount of gold and wait X amount of days for it to be upgraded.

EXAMPLE: A Max Town Hall 8 has recently upgraded to a Town Hall level 9, so they get onto the shop and tap a button on the item they wish to buy and select level 6, and buy their level 6 Wizard Tower for 6,340,000 gold that will take 5 days and 15 hours to complete. They are unable to buy level 7 wizard towers, however, because they do not yet have a level 7 wizard tower.
    NO. Terrible idea. First off, this will break the economy.

Secondly, the main thing, is that f2p players won't be able to afford this. Only people who pay for the townhall packs or get the 25 million from the season bank will be able to pay for this. I think it takes around 30 million to upgrade a tesla from level 1 to level 10. Plus the 40 or so days.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    NO. Terrible idea. First off, this will break the economy.

Secondly, the main thing, is that f2p players won't be able to afford this. Only people who pay for the townhall packs or get the 25 million from the season bank will be able to pay for this. I think it takes around 30 million to upgrade a tesla from level 1 to level 10. Plus the 40 or so days.
    It will kinda help the economy actually as players have to pile up more resources just to buy an already upgraded buildings.

But overall the idea is still bad.