Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Buy Already Upgraded Buildings

Fresh Spawn

Buy Already Upgraded Buildings

Every time I level up my town hall, I have to buy all the new buildings and slowly upgrade them, one by one, until they are finally to the level of everything else. My idea is to make an option (Maybe ellipses in the corner of the card in the store) that allows you to buy already upgraded buildings for the cost of all the upgrades combined, and the time it would take normally to finish these upgrades. This would only allow you to buy levels you personally have, I.E, if your highest level Wizard Tower was level 3, but the max for your town hall was level 5, you would only be able to buy the level 3 Wizard Tower. There may also be an option to upgrade the building to a lower level, just in case you do not want to spend X amount of gold and wait X amount of days for it to be upgraded.

EXAMPLE: A Max Town Hall 8 has recently upgraded to a Town Hall level 9, so they get onto the shop and tap a button on the item they wish to buy and select level 6, and buy their level 6 Wizard Tower for 6,340,000 gold that will take 5 days and 15 hours to complete. They are unable to buy level 7 wizard towers, however, because they do not yet have a level 7 wizard tower.

Price is not equal to Time (game per se)

But if a Wizard Tower takes 12 days to be upgraded, then its required price should only be able to be farmed for 12 days as well

No.
    Last edited by maximooze007; July 4th, 2020 at 06:06 AM.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    NO from me👎🏻. This would ruin the game completely.

Millennial Club
    No from me as well. this would greatly increase the gap between f2p and not f2p players.

Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    No from me as well. this would greatly increase the gap between f2p and not f2p players.
    I'm missing the part where it's not for f2p

Quote Originally Posted by Fennex View Post
    Every time I level up my town hall, I have to buy all the new buildings and slowly upgrade them, one by one, until they are finally to the level of everything else. My idea is to make an option (Maybe ellipses in the corner of the card in the store) that allows you to buy already upgraded buildings for the cost of all the upgrades combined, and the time it would take normally to finish these upgrades. This would only allow you to buy levels you personally have, I.E, if your highest level Wizard Tower was level 3, but the max for your town hall was level 5, you would only be able to buy the level 3 Wizard Tower. There may also be an option to upgrade the building to a lower level, just in case you do not want to spend X amount of gold and wait X amount of days for it to be upgraded.

EXAMPLE: A Max Town Hall 8 has recently upgraded to a Town Hall level 9, so they get onto the shop and tap a button on the item they wish to buy and select level 6, and buy their level 6 Wizard Tower for 6,340,000 gold that will take 5 days and 15 hours to complete. They are unable to buy level 7 wizard towers, however, because they do not yet have a level 7 wizard tower.
    The only issue I'm seeing is it'll break the way how BoB are used. You'll getting 6 levels of that wizard tower with one BoB as it's all but single upgrade. If this can be taken care of, I think this won't be a bad addition.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    I'm missing the part where it's not for f2p
    You're telling me f2p will be able to take such an offer? Chances are the amount of loot required for this will be more than a players storage can hold.
    Last edited by LostInSpace; July 4th, 2020 at 08:15 AM.

You're telling me f2p will be able to take such an offer? Chances are the amount of loot required for this will be more than a players storage can hold.
    Why not? F2P players would be able to get the loot easily, by doing a few raids. Also, if F2P players cannot store the required resources then how can P2W do it? This would actually decrease the gap between F2P and P2W players. Nevertheless, I am completely against this idea.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    Why not? F2P players would be able to get the loot easily, by doing a few raids. Also, if F2P players cannot store the required resources then how can P2W do it? This would actually decrease the gap between F2P and P2W players. Nevertheless, I am completely against this idea.
    Gems. That's the only other way. If there's an offer, more often than not it favours P2W.

Gems. That's the only other way. If there's an offer, more often than not it favours P2W.
    You cannot gem upgrades until your storages are upgraded enough.