Thread: Headhunter on defence nerf(just like ice golem)

Centennial Club

Headhunter on defence nerf(just like ice golem)

1. Headhunter on defence can be nerfed to 2x damage to heroes

Or

2. If there's more than 1 headhunter in cc (group of 2-3) then damage can be 2x only.

Or

3. If there's more than 1 headhunter in cc (group of 2-3) then poison effect will not happen on attacking heroes but damage will stay 4x.

Or

4. Making healers reduce poison effect of headhunter on heroes or on any troop.

Forum Elder
    OR attackers can take steps to deal with CC troops that contain headhunters.........
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    This would defeat the whole purpose of Headhunters, and make them useless. NO from me👎🏻.
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:33 AM.

They're designed to counter heros. This would hurt their purpose too much. Take a freeze and poison.

Cookie monster is correct. Dont forget the purpose of the headhunters.

For me a freeze will be okay.

why not, ice golem's effect is reduced in defense, but its too early to adjust things from HH.. we'll see..

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    This would defeat the whole purpose of Headhunters, and make them useless. NO from me👎🏻.
    Yeah his purpose to counter heroes not as a cc troop only I guess, otherwise there would've been a seperate building for him as defence. He's just too strong if you leave him to heroes for 3 sec only like heroes can't even counter and at lower TH 2 headhunter will kill level 30-40 heroes like insects. At higher th you at least get 4-5 hits to react with freez. Like he should deal damage but while defending it should be th dependent or something to save lower th attacks cause everyone is not Pro and if queen dies most Play rage quit 😂 I've seen my clanmates.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vijayrmourya View Post
    Yeah his purpose to counter heroes not as a cc troop only I guess, otherwise there would've been a seperate building for him as defence. He's just too strong if you leave him to heroes for 3 sec only like heroes can't even counter and at lower TH 2 headhunter will kill level 30-40 heroes like insects. At higher th you at least get 4-5 hits to react with freez. Like he should deal damage but while defending it should be th dependent or something to save lower th attacks cause everyone is not Pro and if queen dies most Play rage quit 😂 I've seen my clanmates.
    HH is not of much use for offence. It's main use is to counter Queen Walks in defence. Moreover, it's a Townhall 12 troop. I wouldn't like it to be weak even against Townhall 9s. Also, at Townhall 9-10, how do you kill Electrodragons/Yetis?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by vijayrmourya View Post
    Lower Ths should have difficulty with higher level THs and higher level CC troops. if folks are having difficulty dealing with CC troops, there are a variety of things you can do to fix that.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.