Thread: New lightening spell

Fresh Spawn

New lightening spell

Does anyone else think it should be changed back to the old one? I feel like the new one is really bad and annoying

No. Single space Lightning is far better than the old two space version:

• Two of the single space Lightnings deal 60% more damage than an individual two space Lightning did (each single space Lightning deals 20% less than the old two space version, but you get two of them).
    • It's now a single bolt dropped in a fixed area as opposed to six bolts that hit random spots. The single bolt also deals splash damage.
    • It now has a stun effect which resets a single target Inferno Tower and the Inferno Dragon's damage, and also makes them retarget.
    Last edited by DARDANIUS; July 3rd, 2020 at 11:34 PM.

Main Account (Max TH13): Darkwind™ | Alt Account (TH11): DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 15 - Gold I)

Millennial Club
    I can almost guarantee that you are one of very few people that feel this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    I can almost guarantee that you are one of very few people that feel this way.
    Yep. Agree. Usage is totally different than old one so op needs to do some practice and search some videos.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Yep. Agree. Usage is totally different than old one so op needs to do some practice and search some videos.
    Same thoughts here...

He said it's bad and annoying.

I'm not sure what he's trying to imply. Is it bad being powerful now (OP?)? or is it bad that you are so used to the old one?

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    He said it's bad and annoying.

I'm not sure what he's trying to imply. Is it bad being powerful now (OP?)? or is it bad that you are so used to the old one?
    Seems like op is annoyed of attackers using the redefined Lightning spell while op hasn't found its use in their army composition

I guess he is not annoyed about the power enhanced fact, rather he is wanting back the same visuals i e he wants the picture of the ligtning spell should be changed to the previous ones.

But if its not, then maybe he hasnt used the lightning spell yet.
    So OP please check out the new spell. It is simply amazing!! Taking down buildings with it has been easier than previous and thus you will be able to save 1 or 2 spell slots to take other ones that you couldnt have previously. Try it bro.