Thread: village looking so good..

Trainee

village looking so good..

hello supercell. I always try to highlight something authentic. Although I can't, what's the harm in trying? Today I will talk about village arrangement. In a few months, this issue is getting worse That is about the sea. The sea seems to be empty. If some red crabs or black crabs could be seen returning to the shore. Or some turtle cubs are turning back. Then the village would look more beautiful. I hope to get it in the next update😁 ....... love supercell😍

Millennial Club
    I mean I don't see the harm, but there's not really too much of a point. I don't really notice what's along the shore.

I don’t see the harm in it either, as that’s what they did in boom beach, but just like Cookiemonster I don’t pay attention to it either.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    I mean I don't see the harm, but there's not really too much of a point. I don't really notice what's along the shore.
    thanks bro for your opinion. I just like to focus on the little things

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathLily View Post
    I don’t see the harm in it either, as that’s what they did in boom beach, but just like Cookiemonster I don’t pay attention to it either.
    Thank you too for letting me know about Boom Beach. Honestly, I had no interest in Boom Beach. So maybe, I didnít know.

This can be implemented as a part of a future village background or something :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    This can be implemented as a part of a future village background or something :-)
    Yup that can be added to a village background. Maybe a background based on shores only, much of a sea beach background.