Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ban for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by Sofiahd1980 View Post
    I asked why the support would imagine me using third party software. I can conclude that supercell ban farms do according to what they deduce, without hard evidence. .
    Did you root your phone? Softwer for rooting is also third party software. I think Supercell's games won't works on rooted phones. Because you can install any program which violat SC ToS (and any game developers ToS)

I never used apps that influence the game hay day, I don't have root on the device, and I don't even have a computer to use boots. Support does not give a satisfactory answer so that I can avoid future errors.The support only responds that it violated some term, but I don't fit any of them. The last answer I had was that they would not change their decision.I'm upset with the hay day support team, they can't answer simple questions, they ignore their players when they need help.

They won't tell you why you banned

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...behaviour&l=en

You can read more about on
    https://supercell.com/en/safe-and-fair-play/

And you can contact Supercell and explaine your situation here

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1

Sofia, just a question: are you the only person with access to your playing device?
    Sometines just happens that the little brother/sister plays with his big sister's phone and messes up stuff. My friend lost 159 hard earned diamonds that way.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Sofia, just a question: are you the only person with access to your playing device?
    Sometines just happens that the little brother/sister plays with his big sister's phone and messes up stuff. My friend lost 159 hard earned diamonds that way.
    only I play the farm, I don’t have small children in the house

Quote Originally Posted by meemeeme View Post
    They won't tell you why you banned

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...behaviour&l=en

You can read more about on
    https://supercell.com/en/safe-and-fair-play/

And you can contact Supercell and explaine your situation here

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1
    I have read all the terms of the game and do not fit into any of them.
    The support falsely accused me of using third-party software. I never used programs that alter the game, I don't understand what they found on my farm to give such a conclusion.

hay day support

play for 5 years hay day, participate in fb groups , among other groups related to hay. I know exactly what are the reasons that result from the ban. I don't use any kind of software that influences the game, I don't play on the PC.Hay day game only on Mobile and tablet. Every time I ask why I was banned, support gives me automatic responses .I would really like to know what I did wrong and prevent it from happening in the future and be able to share it with friends.It is very sad not to know the real reason for the ban. I play every day, I open my farm every 5 minutes to do the daily actions of the game and check the time of the bunny time that always comes ahead of time. What did I do wrong ?
    I don't buy anything for real money in the game, never did big trades in the game as I see many out there.
    Last edited by Sofiahd1980; July 6th, 2020 at 02:23 AM.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofiahd1980 View Post
    play for 5 years hay day, participate in fb groups , among other groups related to hay. I know exactly what are the reasons that result from the ban. I don't use any kind of software that influences the game, I don't play on the PC.Hay day game only on Mobile and tablet. Every time I ask why I was banned, support gives me automatic responses .I would really like to know what I did wrong and prevent it from happening in the future and be able to share it with friends.It is very sad not to know the real reason for the ban. I play every day, I open my farm every 5 minutes to do the daily actions of the game and check the time of the bunny time that always comes ahead of time. What did I do wrong ?
    I don't buy anything for real money in the game, never did big trades in the game as I see many out there.
    I moved this post into your existing thread to keep everything together.

We're players like you here so we can only ask questions to try and understand and eliminate possibilities based on previous posts from players in your situation, as well as going by the TOS. Only Supercell has access to your game information.

What device do you play on, as in which Android device (make and model)?
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

You can play HD? Is it possible that you got ban for chat in game? If this case, somebody in your NH repport you so you can't chat next 24 or 48 hours, but you still can play. I think that only really really rude players can get temporary or permanent ban in game,but if you still can play you are not banned

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    I moved this post into your existing thread to keep everything together.

We're players like you here so we can only ask questions to try and understand and eliminate possibilities based on previous posts from players in your situation, as well as going by the TOS. Only Supercell has access to your game information.

What device do you play on, as in which Android device (make and model)?
    I play my farms only on Android, on my Samsung and Motorola phones and on my Galaxy tab tablet.