Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ban for no reason

ban for no reason

I was temporarily banned for no reason.
    I sent messages to support and email from supercell,but nobody answers.
    Game error?
    I've been playing hay day for 5 years, it never happened to me.
    I play honestly within the legal terms of the game.

automatic answer SPC

I sent many messages about my issues to SPC, and all the answers are automatic programmed like a robot.I asked to check my farm , however, they always say the same meaningless automatic response .It is the first time that this has happened in the 5 years that I play hay day.
    I have never seen be as poorly attended as the SPC, when we need help

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    From what I understand the ban reason is written on the ban message. I take it that is not the case?
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    From what I understand the ban reason is written on the ban message. I take it that is not the case?
    I asked support for the reason for my ban. They made me a false accusation, saying that I use third-party software. I never use these programs that violate Supercell terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofiahd1980 View Post
    I asked support for the reason for my ban. They made me a false accusation, saying that I use third-party software. I never use these programs that violate Supercell terms.
    I asked why the support would imagine me using third party software. I can conclude that supercell ban farms do according to what they deduce, without hard evidence. .

They will ban farms that are running on unapproved devices. Like emulators that let Android software run on Windows or Linux computers. I have an Android emulator on my computer that I use for some programs, but never, ever for Hay Day.
    Level 211

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofiahd1980 View Post
    Have you recently installed any apps? It could be detecting something there, but this is a guess only. I am a player just like you so just offering some thoughts coming to mind but I'd try and find out what the app or program is and uninstall whatever it is so you can avoid future issues. I know some time back we had players with this very thing happening. Might be worth searching the forum Sofia to see if that provides insight.

edit: posted while Janilee was posting.
    Last edited by ilovehayday; July 4th, 2020 at 05:36 PM.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

GoodGuy1234
    If you play your account on any emulator,(as on PC), you should stop doing that, immediately. Along with, you should never ever use a full-device VPN when you play your game. And ofcourse! You should be happy you got a temporary ban. Not a permanent one.

Pro Member
    I have read before that they do not support unapproved platforms but was not aware they ban players for it. I have heard of players using some program to play their farm on a regular PC, not to cheat or any unfair advantage.
    When someone had posted their ban message in FB , all it said was a TOS violation. No details.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    I have read before that they do not support unapproved platforms but was not aware they ban players for it. I have heard of players using some program to play their farm on a regular PC, not to cheat or any unfair advantage.
    When someone had posted their ban message in FB , all it said was a TOS violation. No details.
    They definitely ban people who use emulators. A few years ago, there was a massive crackdown. Many, many players banned, some very long time players.

A lot of people use emulators to cheat. There were people with banks of computers running emulators with wheat bots, to generate expansion items to sell for real money. Sure, there were some people who just preferred to play on their PCs, but I would guess SC can't easily tell from their end whether people using emulators are cheating or not.
    Level 211