Thread: Could We Make Temporary Muting a Thing?

Lightbulb Could We Make Temporary Muting a Thing?

I think it would be a good idea to give Clan Leaders the ability to mute players for a temporary amount of time. (muting in the clan chat, not just for you)

Say you are a Clan Leader and a valued Clan Member is stirring up some trouble in the clan chat. You've given him plenty of warnings, but you aren't looking to kick him because he is a valued member. This is where muting will come in. You would be able to get through to a player that what they are doing is not acceptable and hopefully they will get the message.

Unfortunately i can see some potential abuse here, so I believe that this power should be available to Clan Leaders only and possibly cos and can only be used like once per half hour by Leaders and once an hour by Cos.

I think this would be a good feature to add to keep the peace in clans all around the game. If you would like to share your thoughts and/or build upon this i would love to hear it.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    NO👎🏻. If you feel that a player is harmful for the clan, just kick him. How can he be a valuable member if he is stirring up trouble?🤔
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; July 3rd, 2020 at 12:27 PM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexusios1521 View Post
    NO👎🏻. If you feel that a player is harmful for the clan, just kick him. How can he be a valuable member if he is stirring up trouble?🤔
    Not possible for small clans when the recruitment system is like (don't want to start a debate).they can not lose any member.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    Not possible for small clans when the recruitment system is like (don't want to start a debate).they can not lose any member.
    keeping a toxic member is terrible leadership. You are always better off without them. It todays CoC, quality over quantity any day.

Forum Elder
    Yes it is possible for small clans to kick people. In fact, it is even more important that they kick for bad behaviour. in a small clan there is less reason for the remainder of the clan to stay when someone is being troublesome. Your choice, kick the one bad apple or lose other players who see a lack of leadership and go to other clans. Why do you think someone is being a problem - because they know there are no repercussions. They either dont care about the clan or they know that you wont kick them and they feel entitled to do as they please. You should never allow one person to hold a clan hostage to their bad behaviour.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Millennial Club
    Just kick them and invite them back.

Keep such people in clan and there doesn't seem like a good future for that clan