Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: After update: They removed the prize 3x permits (scrolls) in Derby. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by boogs2 View Post
    It wasn't just a visual glitch, because those extra land deeds reflected in my total, and when I clicked on a plot of ground, the upgrade button was available the first time I tried it.
    The problem is, that some of us used multiple diamond spins to get there, and of course those weren't refunded.
    Would it have killed them to let it slide in order to keep their players happy? Those plots are going to take years to upgrade what difference would a few extra land deeds have made to supercell?
    Exactly. And to add insult to injury, Supercell comes and scolds us for complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by boogs2 View Post
    It wasn't just a visual glitch, because those extra land deeds reflected in my total, and when I clicked on a plot of ground, the upgrade button was available the first time I tried it.
    The problem is, that some of us used multiple diamond spins to get there, and of course those weren't refunded.
    Would it have killed them to let it slide in order to keep their players happy? Those plots are going to take years to upgrade what difference would a few extra land deeds have made to supercell?
    Definitely wasn't just a visual glitch because like you also said, my scrolls added to my total and I would have been able to open a new piece of land. Also I had a 3x Tom booster that I took and I had to clear out my booster storage to collect them - of course, as my game refreshed and the numbers of rewards had been reduced, my binned boosters had not been returned.

Its really quite cheeky for us to be told to "calm down" imo.

Well the answer from Nick confirms all you need to know about whether your concerns matter to Supercell...they most definitely do not. I thought they were finally listening and thought great I will finally have enough scrolls to open a plot once I accumulate enough LEMS, and can start accumulating scrolls for the next plot. I even bought 130 diamonds for the first time in ages...never again.

they took my extra scrolls AFTER I took my rewards from derby

I had 12 scrolls because one of my rewards was for 4 scrolls. I just looked and now I only have 9 ??? Unbelievable. They screwed up. They should have left the rewards as is and taken the hit on them. I just can't believe that they went in and removed the scrolls from my farm!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Guys, chill down! There was an issue with the reward pool which was (to my knowledge) only visual.

Cheers,

Nick
    Great, so how about replacing those “visual” diamonds that people used to spin the columns and got permits which were then taken away when they tried to use them? In NO way can you say that’s right.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Guys, chill down! There was an issue with the reward pool which was (to my knowledge) only visual.

Cheers,

Nick
    Guys, chill down!

Seriously? Wow. Pretty rude response I think.

Looks like quite a few people aren’t going to spend real money on this game anymore, and probably more people that don’t participate in the forums too. Karma just might bite you in the butt this time SC.

I didn’t spend any diamonds to re-spin myself but Supercell outright stole diamonds for those that did.

They put on a “visual glitch” to make it appear like we would get multiple scrolls so that we would keep spending diamonds to get the multiple scrolls and then, once they had their money, they took what they offered away.

I don’t know what they call that in Finland but in the USA we call that FRAUD.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperdulia View Post
    I didn’t spend any diamonds to re-spin myself but Supercell outright stole diamonds for those that did.

They put on a “visual glitch” to make it appear like we would get multiple scrolls so that we would keep spending diamonds to get the multiple scrolls and then, once they had their money, they took what they offered away.

Im amazed that it took THIS long for someone to realize that it was maybe all a trick to make us spend even more cash.Or not. It surely worked, more millions raked in, and who knows when will they pull the same gimmick on us again. Grabbing more money does not hurt, what hurts the most is to be considered and treated as a cactus.
    So they expect us to believe that the bunny derby was out for weeks and nobody, absolutely NOBODY in SuperCelll realized..hey guys, these rewards feel a bit fishy, dont you think? Nope. Nobody. For weeks. Come on! Quality control: not found.

There was NO visual glitch as long as the display on our devices matched the state on the game server. Remember, the game is persistently running on their servers. When we log in and see the "loading" splash screen, what is the device loading, when the whole game is already fully installed on our devices? The device is loading the new server state, or, in other words, loads what the server determined/simulated "happened" in hay day world while our farm was offline.
    When Supercell updated their server, the two didn't match anymore, and that status cant work in computers. A normal program would throw an error and crash. In hay day a safety mechanism protects the server and instead sends a signal to our devices to crash/reload the game with the correct, updated server state.
    If there was a visual glitch, it happened once they updated their server and thus de-synchronized our devices with the server. I dont understand why they call it "optional update " when it obviously really is 100% mandatory?
    Last edited by BULIGO; July 6th, 2020 at 10:38 PM.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperdulia View Post

I wonder if using diamonds to shuffle prizes is considered some form of a loot box? If so, the House of Lords considered loot boxes as gambling which should be regulated in the UK.

Too bad, so sad Supercell.

https://news.sky.com/story/video-gam...lords-12019532
    Last edited by LynnK2015; July 6th, 2020 at 09:44 PM.
    Thank you Supercell Co-Founder Mikko Kodisoja and good luck on your new adventure.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ft-the-Company

I wonder if there is some study that shows how enjoyment of playing affects how much people play a game (and how much money they are willing to spend). Cause I think that an error like this could also be some extra incentive for people to play more and spend more.

So I wonder if being "cheap" in this case (cause they were by taking back the promised rewards) would actually cost them more than being "generous" would benefit them.

I think that is an interesting subject.
    Last edited by hobbitly; July 6th, 2020 at 11:44 PM.