Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: After update: They removed the prize 3x permits (scrolls) in Derby. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    May I assume that the above screenshot is post optional update and not pre update? On the HD subreddit, some players are posting before and after screenshots to compare their post optional update disappointments.
    I think it's last derby prises, you can see prises not locked. Glicht exist before last update and seems to me, many players exploited it for weeks. They can be happy if won't get ban for this.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by meemeeme View Post
    I think it's last derby prises, you can see prises not locked. Glicht exist before last update and seems to me, many players exploited it for weeks. They can be happy if won't get ban for this.
    Aha! The last time players exploited a glitch, Supercell banned the worst exploiters.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11633817
    Last edited by LynnK2015; July 5th, 2020 at 05:46 AM.
    Thank you Supercell Co-Founder Mikko Kodisoja and good luck on your new adventure.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ft-the-Company

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post

It saddens me that so many people are upset enough to rage quit over the team fixing a problem. And yes, I know there are plenty of issues that have not been able to be fixed. Much of that probably has to do with a number of things. The complexity of the issue/game and replication of the issue come to mind. There is no end-game here. Some players are very close to having all plots open, despite mentions in this thread about how it will be years before that can be achieved. Clearly, that is not true. When the sanctuary first was introduced players said the same. Still not true.

If a player chooses to support the game with real money, great. However, IMO, you are buying diamonds to use as you choose, and it should not give you the expectation of anything more than to receive them.
    I dont think players have decided to quit only because of this issue. Taking into account how unhappy tons of them were over 80 limit and drastically reduced possibilities to get diamonds from gameplay, it looks to me this was just the last drop. What bothers most of them i guess is the attitude of SC and not a few rewards they hoped they would get and they didnt. It showed us also what kind of swift reaction can be taken 'to fix the problem'. Unfortunately, this applies only to problems that affect SC earnings and the rest, which are problems for many players, are totally ignored.

Not surprised at all that more and more players, who used to buy lots of diamonds regularly, have decided not to spend money on the game any longer. I stopped at introduction of 80 limit, but from what i can see, more and more people are deciding to do the same.

Pro Member
    Got all three bunny rewards and many horseshoe rewards appearing. Not one permit nor any diamond. A 3x permit seem too generous from the norm. Must been a glitch. Be glad if you get any singles.

Wasn't there a similar issue with permits as valley rewards? We had x permits buyable with token, then reduced, often to zero, to be changed again to (mostly) only one?
    All this makes me think that the devs are not planning to expand our farms any further.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Wasn't there a similar issue with permits as valley rewards? We had x permits buyable with token, then reduced, often to zero, to be changed again to (mostly) only one?
    All this makes me think that the devs are not planning to expand our farms any further.
    I never notice multiple permits in valley.
    Something mess balancy of permits in games- one players got many of them every week, the others got zero. Hackers maybe (bots, etc etc)?

I have 5x permit in my 3rd column. When the optional update came, i searched the forum and after reading this thread decided not to update till derby end.

Last night My phone was connected to wifi. Today morning when I checked, I saw only 1 permit in 3rd colmun. The phone had auto updated the app on over wifi 😭😭.

I opened the farm in my 2nd phone(not updated) and it still showed 5x permits. 😂🤣😂😂
    Last edited by surendrajaipur; July 5th, 2020 at 04:18 PM.

Same here had 4 now only have 1

Yeah, my iPad and phone auto updated and all the multiple puzzles and permits are gone. Other prizes are still multiples such as tape, nails and deeds. They just nerfed the puzzle pieces and permits.

it’s just so mean spirited to do it in the middle of the derby.

I mainly keep playing because there are nice people in my neighbourhood. It’s getting to be more of an effort these days though.

I think the number of rewards are stored on the game server, not locally. Im curious if those that didn't upgrade their devices will indeed get the "glitched" amount at derby end or not. Keep us posted!