Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 133

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: After update: They removed the prize 3x permits (scrolls) in Derby. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

  1. #1

    After update: They removed the prize 3x permits (scrolls) in Derby. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

    In the derby, not valley

    If you didn’t do the “optional” update yet... DON’T!!!! They just removed one of my prizes for catching the first bunny. I had 3x permit (scrolls). Now, it’s ONLY one permit. I am so mad and insulted. I’m really starting to think the developers get great joy in making the game “frustrating” for the players.

    For the past two months, I have been monitoring my in-game friends, to see who still plays and who doesn’t play anymore. So I can remove them. Out of 249 in-game friends, 112 had stopped playing. I guess they were fed up playing this game. Hayday team will do everything to discourage players to continue to play. At this rate, it’ll take 5-10 years to open my remaining 19 plots of land.
    Last edited by Cowslips; July 3rd, 2020 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Title change

  2. #2
    If you got 3x Permit (scrolls) for catching a bunny too. Do your update ONLY after you have collected your prizes at the end of the derby. With the “Optional” update, they removed the 3x permit (scrolls) in the derby prize.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    289
    Same here. This is really unbelievable.

    I thought that the good bunny prizes were a good way to promote bunny derby and celebrate summer update (and even birthday). But no. Shame on SC.

  4. #4
    Centennial Club FarmWife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    182
    Wow! Wish I would have read your post before I did the update. I had FOUR scrolls...now only ONE! That is downright crappy of them to be so mean like that! Well, they will NOT be getting any more $$$ from me to buy diamonds. I have occasionally been disappointed in some of the things Hay Day developers have done but this takes the cake! Wow!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    Same here. This is really unbelievable.

    I thought that the good bunny prizes were a good way to promote bunny derby and celebrate summer update (and even birthday). But no. Shame on SC.
    Me too!!! I still can’t believe it.

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Cowslips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Happy Birthday Hay Day!
    Posts
    3,626
    Knowing how rare the expansion permits are meant to be, I'm not surprised that the original glitch has been corrected.

    I understand how frustrating this will be to some, but it's restored normality. I'm grateful that we have the opportunity to gain extra permits when there's a Bunny Derby.

    Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!



  7. #7
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    188
    Same happened with me. I had 4 permits with our 2nd bunny, now I have 1...yes, back to normal! ��
    Sure wish I had not done the update!

  8. #8
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmWife View Post
    Wow! Wish I would have read your post before I did the update. I had FOUR scrolls...now only ONE! That is downright crappy of them to be so mean like that! Well, they will NOT be getting any more $$$ from me to buy diamonds. I have occasionally been disappointed in some of the things Hay Day developers have done but this takes the cake! Wow!
    Same here. I had 4 scrolls in Bunny Column Prize Column 2 before the update. Now I have 1. I stupidly thought SC had gotten smarter and improved the prizes and were giving out more scrolls. Of course, it’s just the opposite.

  9. #9
    Forum Hero SmallChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    UK-England, near London.
    Posts
    6,627
    Darnn! I wish I had read this before doing the update!
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

    Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

  10. #10
    Forum All-Star Mrlk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Knowing how rare the expansion permits are meant to be, I'm not surprised that the original glitch has been corrected.

    I understand how frustrating this will be to some, but it's restored normality. I'm grateful that we have the opportunity to gain extra permits when there's a Bunny Derby.
    I dont do derbys anymore but i can totally understand why so many farmers are unhappy it would of made more sense to leave this gliche until the derby had finished and fixed it for future derbys i work in a shop and if a product scans at a cheaper price then its ment to we honour that price its our mistake plus legally we cant sell somthing higher then its showing at so supercell really should do the same and just allow farmers to get what was originally being shown fixing it mid derby was never going to go down well with any farmer that had got this prize
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •