Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: After update: They removed the prize 3x permits (scrolls) in Derby. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I feel terrible for those who didn’t actually receive those permits. Yeah, each column was meant to have only one permit each, but would extra permits really cause that big of a problem? So many of them are needed to open up the land plots, I think it’s ridiculous that an extra few in the prize columns mattered that much.

I do think Nick’s comment was a bit rude. “Guys, chill down!” Really? Players are upset because they thought they were getting lots of permits, but in reality only got a few. They want to have an explanation, but instead get told to calm down. Unbelievable.

I have always tried to stay positive about the game, but this is getting to be a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperdulia View Post
    I didn’t spend any diamonds to re-spin myself but Supercell outright stole diamonds for those that did.

They put on a “visual glitch” to make it appear like we would get multiple scrolls so that we would keep spending diamonds to get the multiple scrolls and then, once they had their money, they took what they offered away.

I don’t know what they call that in Finland but in the USA we call that FRAUD.
    In Canada, we call that FRAUD as well.

I find it curious, that SC decided to do an all out triple XP week. Maybe, they realize the players are furious and are threatening to NEVER buy diamonds again. But the damage is already done.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:01 AM.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Guys, chill down! There was an issue with the reward pool which was (to my knowledge) only visual.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick, pls do not add insult to people’s injury. It was already reported elsewhere in this forum those increased amounts of premium rewards in the bunny columns were most definitely not a visual glitch for those that didn’t claim their power bunny derby rewards til after the summer update was rolled out. I don’t use Twitter, but I read one of your featured “meet the farmer” even tweeted about it.

Those increased amounts in last week’s chill bunny derby may have become a visual glitch after the optional update was rolled out for those that did not take the optional update, in which case I agree, it should have been a mandatory update.
    Last edited by QBIE; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheznatlavigne View Post

I find it curious, that SC decided to do an all out triple XP week. Maybe, they realize the players are furious and are threatening to NEVER buy diamonds again. But the damage is already done.
    It seems to me that the people who are keen on the triple XP week are the lower level players. They are also the players who probably haven't expanded their land to the stage where they need expansion scrolls. My level 62 baby farm is a case in point.

These are new generation of players and they will not have lost heart totally at the loss of the scrolls, therefore are likely to continue playing and continue buying diamonds. The cynical side of me suggests that SuperCell will be content to retain these players, even if it means losing some of the old-timers

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    That Team Hay Day interrupted their cherished vacation time to code a fix for the beneficial bug must tell us how serious they think the situation was.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    July 3, 2020
    yet fixing the squirrel issue doesn’t seem to be important to them at all. Grrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Guys, chill down! There was an issue with the reward pool which was (to my knowledge) only visual.

Cheers,

Nick
    really? How about fixing the dumb squirrel issue as quickly as this “glitch”. Until then, skip the lecture.

What is "the squirrel issue"?

I think sierramike is referring to the issue of squirrels not collecting peanut pods when we aren’t actively playing. I have experienced this myself. If I don’t play for a few hours, I should have 2 full bags of peanuts to collect right away when I get back (I have 4 squirrels). But sometimes, the squirrels aren’t finished yet, when they should be. I think bees have the same problem sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by JaydensWienerDogs View Post
    I think sierramike is referring to the issue of squirrels not collecting peanut pods when we aren’t actively playing. I have experienced this myself. If I don’t play for a few hours, I should have 2 full bags of peanuts to collect right away when I get back (I have 4 squirrels). But sometimes, the squirrels aren’t finished yet, when they should be. I think bees have the same problem sometimes.
    or you sleep for eight hours and they collect like 20 pods in eight hours. It is beyond ridiculous.

Dear Nick,
    I'm very glad to know you.
    I don't understand the timing of the blossom tasks. Can you explain?

Thank you so much