Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: After update: They removed the prize 3x permits (scrolls) in Derby. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    sigh...I just went back in. They’ve reduced the number. I wonder what would have happened if I’d used them on the land right away. Oh well. C’est la vie. Diamond dump for nothing. Well - I had a little fun so there’s that.😁 I hope other players read your post before bothering to shuffle.
    As is described in this thread probably BG

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ack-my-scrolls

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    As is described in this thread probably BG

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ack-my-scrolls
    I just saw that! 😆.

Centennial Club
    Don't worry for all those who updated. I didn't update, and collected 12 expansion permits using diamonds. Went to expand an area and they had disappeared. So holding off on the update wouldn't have done anything.

This is the most ridiculous action done ever by HayDay team.
    If the prize column shows I can get 3x scrolls .. why do I get only one?
    Imagine if I want to buy 570 diamonds, I cannot say I pay for only 190 diamonds right?
    Here it is the same, if I select 3 scrolls you cannot give me only one.
    If you think that there was a mistake in your code, I think everybody will understand.
    However if you give a prize, because I saw it, I selected it, then you cannot take it back.
    This is very disappointing.
    Where is the customer satisfaction?

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #105
    Guys, chill down! There was an issue with the reward pool which was (to my knowledge) only visual.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Guys, chill down! There was an issue with the reward pool which was (to my knowledge) only visual.

Cheers,

Nick
    Imagine Nick, that Supercell gave you a bonus check for 1000€. You then made all kinds of fun plans on how you were going to spend that money.

Then, when you deposited it into your bank account, you account balance only when up by 100€. This is 900€ less than what you were shown on the check. When you go to ask Supercell about it, they tell you, “Chill down, it was only a visual glitch on the check.”

How do you think that would feel?

This response is only further insulting these players.

I updated my iPad and went from 4 scrolls in a bunny column to just 1. Did not update my phone and it still showed 4 scrolls...until this morning when I collected my rewards. Just got 1. 😢

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

Cheers,

Nick
    If it was only a visual “glitch”, why did SC come in like gang busters to change it?

Even if the numbers are out of this world. The earnings of SC have gone down in the last two years. I suspect the numbers will be even lower for 2020. Do you think it’s a coincidence? Before we had two scrolls a week, in derby prizes. Then SC started making scrolls almost impossible to get, no more scrolls on derby prizes unless players would pay 5-15 diamonds to reshuffle rewards. Removing scrolls in red boxes. No more giving players 5 diamonds, when the game was unavailable for maintenance. Etc.. (I think you get the picture.)

Something that SC doesn’t seem to understand is “Unhappy players DO NOT SPEND real money to buy diamonds.”

For the past two months, I monitored my “in-game” friends to see who stills plays and who doesn’t play anymore. Out of 249 “in-game” friends.... 112 have stopped playing. I think the more SC makes playing this game “uneventfull” people quit playing.

I know you and SC don’t care about what players like me think. But it will be your loss.

This seems...uncool. A visual glitch...that looked real to players.

In particular, it encouraged some players to keep refreshing, paying diamonds, because they thought they could get more scrolls. And it seems some thought they actually did. But it was a "visual glitch"?
    Level 211

Centennial Club
    It wasn't just a visual glitch, because those extra land deeds reflected in my total, and when I clicked on a plot of ground, the upgrade button was available the first time I tried it.
    The problem is, that some of us used multiple diamond spins to get there, and of course those weren't refunded.
    Would it have killed them to let it slide in order to keep their players happy? Those plots are going to take years to upgrade what difference would a few extra land deeds have made to supercell?