Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: After update: They removed the prize 3x permits (scrolls) in Derby. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Would have been far better for SC to let the mistake go and reduce the frequency of available permits over time. Everyone is happy for the short term boost in rewards and will complain but hardly notice the reduction over the long term.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by sj1719 View Post
    Has anyone had and deco turn up in their rewards? Just want to know if any of the columns are maybe worth a shuffle or two.
    No decos at all in any of my columns and we've reached max, 3 bunny columns and 15 other. Really disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    I'm not sure. Someone said she updated her phone but not her iPad, and she had different prizes on each device (for the same farm). She was hoping to collect her prizes on the device she hadn't updated.
    And I find I'm in the same boat. I play my farm on two different devices (a Samsung phone and a Pixel)...and one of them has three puzzles pieces in the first column of prizes, and one has just 1 in that spot. I wonder if this will hold until Monday.
    Level 211

Anyone who got scrolls at all are lucky. Count your blessings. I didn’t get any. Not one single scroll for bunnies or as regular threshold reward, period. Not that what SC did didn’t bite, it did. But at least you got something. Additionally , I rarely ever get any decorations in my rewards. Also, when I place top 3 in the derby, I usually only get saws, axes and shovels. I have to spin once or twice to get scrolls every DebrY. So all my scrolls cost me a min of 5 diamonds anyway. The whole thing is just bad form.
    Last edited by cyigeis; July 4th, 2020 at 06:33 PM.

Happy Haven; Level 137 Town 39
    Achievements: 147/150
    kik: happyhavens
    ​My awesome signature by Planck

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    My friend had reduced scrolls too. But, reshuffled once and now has 3 permits and 4 puzzle pieces (2 columns)
    You canít reshuffle until derby is over, so your friend couldnít have done this already.

Happy Haven; Level 137 Town 39
    Achievements: 147/150
    kik: happyhavens
    ​My awesome signature by Planck

My friend had reduced scrolls too. But, reshuffled once and now has 3 permits and 4 puzzle pieces (2 columns)
    Quote Originally Posted by cyigeis View Post
    You canít reshuffle until derby is over, so your friend couldnít have done this already.
    IIRC, on Monday just after the update, those that had not chosen derby prizes may have benefited from the columns with several premium items, such as puzzle pieces and/or scrolls. Some players may have shuffled in the hopes of getting a new deco and were then rewarded with multiple scrolls, etc. Buligo, I think maybe your friend is speaking of the last derby, as derby end is the only time you can shuffle your rewards.

Unfortunately, the next derby began and bunny and horseshoe prizes were earned and more people were getting multiple of these items. When you think of the balance of these items in the game and what those items would cost if they were offered as a weekly deal, you can easily see that it was an unintended glitch.

It saddens me that so many people are upset enough to rage quit over the team fixing a problem. And yes, I know there are plenty of issues that have not been able to be fixed. Much of that probably has to do with a number of things. The complexity of the issue/game and replication of the issue come to mind. There is no end-game here. Some players are very close to having all plots open, despite mentions in this thread about how it will be years before that can be achieved. Clearly, that is not true. When the sanctuary first was introduced players said the same. Still not true.

If a player chooses to support the game with real money, great. However, IMO, you are buying diamonds to use as you choose, and it should not give you the expectation of anything more than to receive them.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post

It saddens me that so many people are upset enough to rage quit over the team fixing a problem. And yes, I know there are plenty of issues that have not been able to be fixed. Much of that probably has to do with a number of things...

If a player chooses to support the game with real money, great. However, IMO, you are buying diamonds to use as you choose, and it should not give you the expectation of anything more than to receive them.
    Many are upset that this turned out to be a mistake that was fixed very quickly.
    I repeat my thought: everyone has mistakes. But if the team corrected its mistake after the end of the derby, it would have retained respect and a good attitude towards itself. Nevertheless, the possible profit was put above a good relationship.
    Regarding the purchase of diamonds, many players write about their unwillingness to buy them, seeing the attitude of the leadership towards them, and, of course, they understand that there will be no bonuses when buying diamonds.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    My guess is the team was anxious to start their Finnish summer vacation. As appeared to happen with the Dec update last year, they may only allot the week that an update comes out to fix any urgent issues so it could not wait til the derby ended. It may not be in the customer’s best interest to roll out an update right before the team goes on vacation, but they did it in the past and it’s their business decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    IIRC, on Monday just after the update, those that had not chosen derby prizes may have benefited from the columns with several premium items, such as puzzle pieces and/or scrolls. Some players may have shuffled in the hopes of getting a new deco and were then rewarded with multiple scrolls, etc. Buligo, I think maybe your friend is speaking of the last derby, as derby end is the only time you can shuffle your rewards.
    My friend is not on this forum, and i don't play derby. Told her about all this ruckus, she laughed and sent me this:

That is all i know.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    My friend is not on this forum, and i don't play derby. Told her about all this ruckus, she laughed and sent me this:

That is all i know.

May I assume that the above screenshot is post optional update and not pre update? On the HD subreddit, some players are posting before and after screenshots to compare their post optional update disappointments.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; July 5th, 2020 at 03:40 AM.
    Thank you Supercell Co-Founder Mikko Kodisoja and good luck on your new adventure.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ft-the-Company