Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: After update: They removed the prize 3x permits (scrolls) in Derby. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

OMG I had a x3 and a x4 scrolls and now I only have 2 instead of 7. Big disappointment.

I get it, it wasnt supposed to happen, but come on, just fix it after the derby is over!!!

[QUOTE=FarmWife;12614456]I didnít do the update on my phone and see that I still have 4 scrolls in the 2nd bunny column. I will collect my derby prizes with my phone instead of my iPad and see what happens.[/QUOTE

Wow! Thatís great! Youíre a genius!

I didn’t get any scrolls but had 7 puzzle pieces replaced by 2 after the update.
    GC: Walneyst
    KiK: Walneyst
    Level: 252 Town: 112
    Achievements: 148/150 Fish: 172/172
    Bolt, Screw and Mallet Farm

Farmwife 😃👍🏻

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    I had pretty mundane rewards in my bunny rewards. I guess I should be happy I had nothing to lose? Arrgghh! I hope it's just a glitch that they can fix for you guys!

And they call this a Chill Derby.
    GC: Walneyst
    KiK: Walneyst
    Level: 252 Town: 112
    Achievements: 148/150 Fish: 172/172
    Bolt, Screw and Mallet Farm

Centennial Club

Optional update today and bunny prizes

Updated hay day today, wish I hadnít bothered. Our hood had won 3 scrolls as a bunny prize but surprise surprise, after the optional update it has gone down to one scroll. They are hard enough to get as it is without this. This game is getting worse with glitch after glitch and Iíve been playing since a time before derbies even existed. I am starting to think that supercell will no longer be getting my cash. The bunny derbies are a disaster...from the timer going astray to now this. Very disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    OMG I had a x3 and a x4 scrolls and now I only have 2 instead of 7. Big disappointment.

I get it, it wasnt supposed to happen, but come on, just fix it after the derby is over!!!
    same here! I had 3+4 scrolls, was so happy about it. I wish I had read this thread first
    This is such a dirty move, to take away these little bonuses, even if it was a mistake.
    We have a rule at stores, if , when scanned, the price shows less than what should be, the customer gets to pay the lowest price. This should be the same case. They gave more than they originally wanted. Let players keep the gifts!
    Level 165
    iOS

Yes I went from 3 puzzle pieces to 1 with bunny 1 and from 4 permits to 1 with bunny 2. And I keep hearing the multiples was a glitch which I call bull because I could pick 3 wood panel with bunny1 or 4 nails with bunny 2, both of which I don't need!

Everyone has errors.
    All players saw wonderful prizes and did not suspect that this was a developer's mistake.
    In this case, of course, the developers needed to fix this error after the end of the derby.
    After correcting this mistake, it seems that the hypothetical loss of a certain amount of money is so unacceptable that they are ready to sacrifice good relations with many players from all over the world who reacted very negatively to this action.
    Very upset by these actions of the team.