Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Is the warden supposed to behave like this?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Agree with this, with improved GW AI the game would be more strategic since you need more skills than just luck coming from random AI to triple a base. It's about consistency of AI.
    Unfortunately
    Random AI is part of the game
    Cmiiw

And 3* rate is fine at TH13 even with slight random AI

Random AI is small part against private server

It's not big part of the AI so plan accordingly

Make A Wish
    Quote Originally Posted by Alishr99 View Post
    Unfortunately
    Cmiiw
    You are wrong. Explainable AI is part of the game, random AI shouldn't be part of the game. Fix the random AI means more skill involved and less for luck.

The 3 star rate seems fine because it may be overstated due to luck surrounding the random AI. I don't know about you, but I prefer to get 3 starred by skill instead of lucky attacks which were benefited by random AI.

None of your arguments points make sense. GW AI is a big part of the AI, and you can't plan against randomness of the AI.

Forum Veteran
    You are wrong. Explainable AI is part of the game, random AI shouldn't be part of the game. Fix the random AI means more skill involved and less for luck.

The 3 star rate seems fine because it may be overstated due to luck surrounding the random AI. I don't know about you, but I prefer to get 3 starred by skill instead of lucky attacks which were benefited by random AI.

None of your arguments points make sense. GW AI is a big part of the AI, and you can't plan against randomness of the AI.
    So .. all of your attack screwed ... Right ?!

Random AI is small part confirmed by Darian itself
    It's a way against private server

I can plan neither ground or air

Last time I watch utube content
    There's a match between intz vs queen Walker
    Both clan got so many 3* with limited time to plan

What I see is no or little luck involved
    Good plan still result in a 3* hit

So .. I think your post is likely more to nonsense

Make A Wish
    So .. all of your attack screwed ... Right ?!
    Nope. I get considerably much higher 3 star rate as compare to when TH12 is the highest TH level. I understand GW AI (from experience) to some extent and try to use it to my advantage. Though it doesn't mean GW AI is fine the way it is and doesn't need improvement/fix.

Random AI is small part confirmed by Darian itself
    It's a way against private server
    I think you have learnt by now from CWL anty-spying thread that what Darian said might not always be true from time to time since he could have misspoke whether he purposely did so or not. Still, doesn't mean GW AI is fine and doesn't need any future improvement/fix.

I can plan neither ground or air

Last time I watch utube content
    There's a match between intz vs queen Walker
    Both clan got so many 3* with limited time to plan

What I see is no or little luck involved
    Good plan still result in a 3* hit
    Doesn't mean a thing to whether GW AI is fine the way it is in the exact scenario of OP post. From time to time the AI in this game had been tweaked/fixed/improved/changed, not because there were too low 3 star rate, but because it could potentially provide better game play with much more consistent game AI. There is very low impact on 3 star rate whether we have good or bad AI, and 3 star rate is much more dependent on player's skills.

The pro players just happen to have better understanding of troops/heroes AI than average Joe and have some skills to use the game AI to their advantage, whether it is good or bad AI. Most likely they knew this part of GW AI and avoid deploying a Hero near GW so that GW doesn't have to choose between following larger group of troops or single Hero.

The GW AI is still bad in that exact scenario. Yes we could plan to avoid such circumstances. But Still, doesn't mean GW AI is fine and doesn't need any future improvement/fix.

Having 100 of posts in this thread saying GW AI is fine is rather pointless as it will never prove anything (as what you did), unless you could prove that in your attack or anybody's that in the same exact scenario GW follow larger group of troops when there is another Hero in GW range. Then you could logically say that GW AI is fine for that scenario and a fix is never needed.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; July 14th, 2020 at 07:04 AM.

Forum Veteran
    Nope. I get considerably much higher 3 star rate as compare to when TH12 is the highest TH level. I understand GW AI (from experience) to some extent and try to use it to my advantage. Though it doesn't mean GW AI is fine the way it is and doesn't need improvement/fix.

I think you have learnt by now from CWL anty-spying thread that what Darian said might not always be true from time to time since he could have misspoke whether he purposely did so or not. Still, doesn't mean GW AI is fine and doesn't need any future improvement/fix.

Doesn't mean a thing to whether GW AI is fine the way it is in the exact scenario of OP post. From time to time the AI in this game had been tweaked/fixed/improved/changed, not because there were too low 3 star rate, but because it could potentially provide better game play with much more consistent game AI. There is very low impact on 3 star rate whether we have good or bad AI, and 3 star rate is much more dependent on player's skills.

The pro players just happen to have better understanding of troops/heroes AI than average Joe and have some skills to use the game AI to their advantage, whether it is good or bad AI. Most likely they knew this part of GW AI and avoid deploying a Hero near GW so that GW doesn't have to choose between following larger group of troops or single Hero.

The GW AI is still bad in that exact scenario. Yes we could plan to avoid such circumstances. But Still, doesn't mean GW AI is fine and doesn't need any future improvement/fix.

Having 100 of posts in this thread saying GW AI is fine is rather pointless as it will never prove anything (as what you did), unless you could prove that in your attack or anybody's that in the same exact scenario GW follow larger group of troops when there is another Hero in GW range. Then you could logically say that GW AI is fine for that scenario and a fix is never needed.
    So ... After all ... Doesn't matter how good the AI of the game
    It's up to player how to react ... Placement and timing
    Better understanding of AI

The key is understanding the AI .. plan .. execution.. reaction

The case at this thread is lack of understanding the behaviors

If you lack this point ... And blame the game
    You'll always blame the game rather than improve yourself doesn't matter how many improvement for warden behavior

I do face it many times in the past when doing sui Lalo
    Now I'm better at timing and placements

Make A Wish
    So ... After all ... Doesn't matter how good the AI of the game
    It's up to player how to react ... Placement and timing
    Better understanding of AI

The key is understanding the AI .. plan .. execution.. reaction

The case at this thread is lack of understanding the behaviors

If you lack this point ... And blame the game
    You'll always blame the game rather than improve yourself doesn't matter how many improvement for warden behavior

I do face it many times in the past when doing sui Lalo
    Now I'm better at timing and placements
    2 Questions:

Are you implying we don't need AI improvement because we could have better understanding of the AI ?

Why we have regular AI change/improvement from time to time ?

Millennial Club
    The has improved and will improve further. That is why the game has been so successful. So yes the GW AI isn’t perfect and could be improved, just like other aspects of the game. I look forward to seeing these improvements released in the future.

Unfortunately
    Cmiiw

No the AI shouldn't be random.clash is a strategy game,If the AI isn't consistent then there's no strategy everything will depend on luck.The AI needs to improve so that it's more consistent.Only the warden AI seems to be inconsistent other heroes act fine.

Hi