Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Best size tablet for clash?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    267

    Best size tablet for clash?

    Been playing clash since i can remember & currently only a few upgrades away from max th13. People in my clan mentioned a tablet is easier especially for complex army's. Is this true or doesn't it make much difference?

    What size tablet would you say is best? Can I play as I do on my phone on the sofa or is it better on a flat surface like a table?

    I have no interest whatsoever using the tablet other than for clash. If I had the new 2020 ipad worth £1600 I wouldn't even use it. Just after something that will handle clash without lag.

    Thanks!
    Last edited by HarryBaines16; July 3rd, 2020 at 12:43 AM.

  2. #2
    Forum Hero Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7,825
    I won't do war attacks on my th11 without switching over to my 10 inch samsung tab s5e. That may be age and stage though. Easier on the old eyes. It's still going for 400$ though. Pretty steep for a just clash thing. Maybe one of the amazon fires or off brands.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  3. #3
    I have tried several different tabs. The 10 inch Samsung Tab S is pretty nice, but IMO way too much buck/bang. I am not very impressed with the 10 inch Samsung Tab E's performance - I wish I had returned it in the 90 day Costco return window. The latest generation of Fire HD 10 has decent performance (Both my wife and I have 1) and it goes on sale for $100 several times per year. I would expect it to hit $100 on Prime day 202 (September 7, 2020 is Prime day according to what I have read).
    OP attack: One that the poster doesn't like, wrecks their base and some YouTuber says it broke Clash

    -Piper139

  4. #4
    Forum Veteran Yachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,739
    I stopped playing CoC on my mobile phone years ago... lol. It is just too tiny for my eyes. And I did buy a tablet just for CoC (I thought I'd be using it for other things, but hardly). Samsung Galaxy Tab S3. Still works fine for me.

    Another alternative is to use Nox player on computers, but do it at your own risk. Do note that SC does not support such emulators, so if anything happens to your accounts, you have only yourself to blame.


  5. #5
    Forum Hero Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    7,825
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear38 View Post
    I have tried several different tabs. The 10 inch Samsung Tab S is pretty nice, but IMO way too much buck/bang. I am not very impressed with the 10 inch Samsung Tab E's performance - I wish I had returned it in the 90 day Costco return window. The latest generation of Fire HD 10 has decent performance (Both my wife and I have 1) and it goes on sale for $100 several times per year. I would expect it to hit $100 on Prime day 202 (September 7, 2020 is Prime day according to what I have read).
    Interesting. Samsung tab s5e? Mine has been awesome. And which version of tab s? I've had a few. The nomenclature gets really confusing. Honestly, the tablet market is messed up. Lots of junk. And expensive junk. Finding good for the buck is hard.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  6. #6
    New Bloke/Chick FrozenPekkas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    40
    I have a Fire 10 and it works great. It has a great big screen and is easy on the eyes. I've used it since I started playing clash and it's been working great.

  7. #7
    Forum Elder Colin94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,284
    Playing on a tablet is much better than playing on a phone.

    About 10 inch is the perfect size imo.

    You can play on a sofa but it's better if you can use both hands.

    I think a fire HD would be a good choice if you only play Clash with it. I'm playing on a Samsung Tab S3 but that is too expensive for Clash of Clans.

  8. #8
    Forum Hero BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    6,566
    Since I got my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra I haven't found myself playing on my tablet near as much just because I tend to farm mostly on it so I usually feel more comfortable using it for war attacks as well.

    Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Since I got my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra I haven't found myself playing on my tablet near as much just because I tend to farm mostly on it so I usually feel more comfortable using it for war attacks as well.
    I have the s20 ultra also! I have a big army & when in war I have to scroll to my far right spells & it is a little confusing going backwards & forth to see what I have left.

    Wondering if the tablet is worth it. Can only see myself using it for war / cwl to be honest.

  10. #10
    Forum Veteran Yachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,739
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryBaines16 View Post
    I have the s20 ultra also! I have a big army & when in war I have to scroll to my far right spells & it is a little confusing going backwards & forth to see what I have left.

    Wondering if the tablet is worth it. Can only see myself using it for war / cwl to be honest.
    The value of having a tablet for CoC will depend on how old you are, how good your eyes are, and how passionate are you for the game.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •