Thread: Chill derby tasks fail to properly Reset on time.

Pro Member

Chill derby tasks fail to properly Reset on time.

At the normal time our task count resetted okay but the tasks failed to change. So I loaded machines and prepared to play them this day.
    Later I logged back on and find all tasks suddenly changed in the middle of the time period. Makes all my work for NOTHING. 😡
    Why is this derby so messed up?

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    At the normal time our task count resetted okay but the tasks failed to change. So I loaded machines and prepared to play them this day.
    Later I logged back on and find all tasks suddenly changed in the middle of the time period. Makes all my work for NOTHING. 😡
    Why is this derby so messed up?
    Task *count* resets at 00:00 UTC
    Tasks reset at 08:00 UTC

It's how it is meant to be.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    Task *count* resets at 00:00 UTC
    Tasks reset at 08:00 UTC
    It's how it is meant to be.
    No. Not entirely true.
    After further inquiry into these confusing times I found the following....

Derby task quota does reset at each 0:00 UT.
    All tasks on board expire and new tasks appears 24hrs after the very first derby task is taken. Then continues to repeat at that time.
    Our task time happens to be changing at 17:23 UT because I suppose that is when I started the first task for our team.

The bunny time suppose to start 6 hrs after first task, then another wait time for start of second and third bunny run as well, that is if it is working the way it was designed to work.
    Last edited by dtx725; July 5th, 2020 at 06:06 AM.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    No. Not entirely true.
    After further inquiry into these confusing times I found the following....

Derby task quota does reset at each 0:00 UT.
    All tasks on board expire and new tasks appears 24hrs after the very first derby task is taken. Then continues to repeat at that time.
    Our task time happens to be changing at 17:23 UT because I suppose that is when I started the first task for our team.

The bunny time suppose to start 6 hrs after first task, then another wait time for start of second and third bunny run as well, that is if it is working the way it was designed to work.
    not entirely true either. First time ur tasks will expire will be 24hrs after 1st member logs on the game, not when the first task is taken. Derby stack reset time can also change. If no one is on when tasks expire, then next person to log on will trigger refresh and see new tasks and 24hr countdown starts from then, etc. Tasks will always be on the board for 24hrs from when a new stack was triggered to appear.

For past few bunny derbies, bunny arrival times have now been consistent, set dates/times during the derby. For those times, see thread started by meonhoc in the Derby Talk section titled “Would you like a bunny derby guide?”

I think the update screwed up the timing. A lot of people had tasks expire when they applied the update, even though they should have had many hours more to complete them.
    Level 211