Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Exclusive Skins COC

Pro Member
    I think party warden can be a exclusive skin for 7th anniversary,it will be weird to give that skin which has written 7 on 8th anniversary.

Honestly I am in love with the Warrior queen skin . I couldn't buy that because I didn't have that much money left . Maybe spent on something else.

But now I regret and still regret for my misfortune . So I am hoarding money on my account and side by side saving gems on my main account and now I have 7.3 k , and still living with a hope that someday it will be available someday for payment or maybe gems.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    Honestly I am in love with the Warrior queen skin . I couldn't buy that because I didn't have that much money left . Maybe spent on something else.

But now I regret and still regret for my misfortune . So I am hoarding money on my account and side by side saving gems on my main account and now I have 7.3 k , and still living with a hope that someday it will be available someday for payment or maybe gems.
    Yeah bro same here i hope warrior skin will get available in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The Warrior Queen skin was offered during the Lunar New Year event and has been the only skin so far that was only available for purchase as a standalone skin. For now we have no plans of re-offering that specific skin.
    Good to hear. I would hate seeing that skin offered for gems after I bought it with real money.

Battle pass skins are different because there are other items than just the skin in the battle pass.

I also have the Warrior Queen Skin, and I'm pretty much sure I can still buy whatever limited skins they put on.

But I sincerely hope Warrior Queen skin will be the last... I'd rather wait for 2 years for the gem availability of seasons skins I could miss than totally regretting something I wasn't able to buy just because I didn't have 1 cent that day or I just simply missed it..

There are players who are active but not necessarily "active" every day, or just being active once a week, limited skins (in my opinion) is not fairly good, lets just leave those "limited"-ish on decorations.

And I wouldn't mind if they make the Warrior Skin available again, even for real cash.

Just my thought.
    Last edited by maximooze007; July 4th, 2020 at 06:46 AM.

Hoping to be able to buy decorations etc spawned after account creation date

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    [...] There are players who are active but not necessarily "active" every day, or just being active once a week, limited skins (in my opinion) is not fairly good, lets just leave those "limited"-ish on decorations. [...]
    What about those players who prefer decorations? In my opinion there's nothing wrong with limited exclusive offers which won't be available for money/gems again. We are not talking about permanent (and game changing) advantages such as 5% more HP to all troops. All offers are cosmetics and I don't know a single videogame where all cosmetics since launch are still purchaseable for the newcomers. And this is not only the case in videogames, also in real life. If you start collecting stamps today, you won't be able to purchase a blue or red mauritius in the next post office branch. But this also makes collecting appealing.
    Jacx [ #PQ8J8C8P ]
    Townhall 13 | Level 191
    BK: 75 | AQ: 75 | GW: 50 | RC: 20
    Walls Lvl. 14: 200/300

Quote Originally Posted by Jacx View Post
    What about those players who prefer decorations? In my opinion there's nothing wrong with limited exclusive offers which won't be available for money/gems again. We are not talking about permanent (and game changing) advantages such as 5% more HP to all troops. All offers are cosmetics and I don't know a single videogame where all cosmetics since launch are still purchaseable for the newcomers. And this is not only the case in videogames, also in real life. If you start collecting stamps today, you won't be able to purchase a blue or red mauritius in the next post office branch. But this also makes collecting appealing.
    Afaik those decorations were created to be limitted in the first place so I think it would be better to just leave the "limitted" on just decorations not on skins.