Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Exclusive Skins COC

Exclusive Skins COC

So, I am seeing old Skins appearing in the Skins list of heroes. Hence, we will be able to get Ice Queen Skin which I didn't get because I was not playing Clash of Clans for so long. I wonder if we will get Warrior Queen once again maybe for 3000 Gems or so in Skins list. The reason I am asking is because it was an exclusive skin.

Quote Originally Posted by hamzasaeed00 View Post
    So, I am seeing old Skins appearing in the Skins list of heroes. Hence, we will be able to get Ice Queen Skin which I didn't get because I was not playing Clash of Clans for so long. I wonder if we will get Warrior Queen once again maybe for 3000 Gems or so in Skins list. The reason I am asking is because it was an exclusive skin.
    All the decorations they previously offered in packs in the shop that could only be bought with cash have never returned to be purchasable again. I suspect the same will be for the warrior queen skin since she was an exclusive cash only purchase. However we could see previous gold pass skins return in the future. Supercell has not said which ones will return though. All we can do is wait and see.
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 50 | RC 18 |

Wasnt the warriors queen skin exclusive one time offer? As they said some old skin from gold pass will be available for gems but not all

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Wasnt the warriors queen skin exclusive one time offer? As they said some old skin from gold pass will be available for gems but not all
    The Warrior Queen skin was offered during the Lunar New Year event and has been the only skin so far that was only available for purchase as a standalone skin. For now we have no plans of re-offering that specific skin.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The Warrior Queen skin was offered during the Lunar New Year event and has been the only skin so far that was only available for purchase as a standalone skin. For now we have no plans of re-offering that specific skin.
    Not even in shop for next Lunar year? Maybe at same or slightly inflated price?

Quote Originally Posted by hamzasaeed00 View Post
    I would buy that skin so fast if it was ever offered for gems, even if they charged 10k gems for it . I have every single gold pass skin so far but the amount of cash that they charged for the warrior skin was enough for me to resist the temptation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    I would buy that skin so fast if it was ever offered for gems, even if they charged 10k gems for it . I have every single gold pass skin so far but the amount of cash that they charged for the warrior skin was enough for me to resist the temptation.
    Seriously??you didnt spend 10$ for it back then and you agree on spending 90$ worth of gems for it
    I get it you might have gems but still 10k gems is worth 90$

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Seriously??you didnt spend 10$ for it back then and you agree on spending 90$ worth of gems for it
    I get it you might have gems but still 10k gems is worth 90$
    The $90 is the purchase value of 10k gems, the selling value is what you should be looking at when discussing about willingness to spend those gems. You can't sell back free gems for money can't you?
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; July 3rd, 2020 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    do you have any plans for skin packs? Eg. Primal pack with all three skins?
    COC MAIN: Working on latest update TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH12 Clash profile

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    The $90 is the purchase value of 10k gems, the selling value is what you should be looking at when discussing about willingness to spend those gems. You can't sell back free gems for money can you?
    Well in clash time=money