Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free to play

Free to play

What's the max possible gems possible in free to play accounts....my friend send me a screenshot having 30k gems n he says he didn't hack or buy them....he saved them....is this true....?
    What's the highest possible for a free to play

Highest possible - who knows .... yes, 30k is doable, and I've seen higher amounts mentioned in other threads like these ... you can accumulate quite a bit with all of the options SC gives us nowadays...

Totally possible if you clear up obstacles(trees bush etc) on both villages plus sell the extra reward/from cg etc not to forget the gem mine over builder base
    I have like 15k on one of my th9

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Totally possible if you clear up obstacles(trees bush etc) on both villages plus sell the extra reward/from cg etc not to forget the gem mine over builder base
    I have like 15k on one of my th9
    That's a lot. But why are you saving that much?

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by AnirudhHShetty111 View Post
    What's the max possible gems possible in free to play accounts....my friend send me a screenshot having 30k gems n he says he didn't hack or buy them....he saved them....is this true....?
    What's the highest possible for a free to play
    It's possible if he didn't spend them. I had 11K before the update without ever buying gems. But I've easily spent at least 20K in "free" gems I've gotten over the years from achievements, events, and obstacles.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    Likely keeping that base as a TH 9 permanently or no plans to upgrade for the near future. That's what I'm doing with my TH 9 (13.8K gems), TH 10 (14.2K gems), and TH 11 (8.6K gems). My other 2 accounts (TH 12 with 2.9K and TH 13 with 1.2K) are using gems as needed/wanted. The TH 12 is for donating and working on maxing TH 12 out (defenses and lab getting close, walls and heroes a ways to go) and the TH 13 is my main (max prior to update).

One of my coleaders has over 30k. Made it to th12 with only 3 builders. Finally broke down and got the other two but that is the only time he ever spent gems. It's just his thing.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I might have around 20k spread amongst 3-4 accounts. It really just depends on your diligence collecting from your gem mine, clearing obstacles, and completing achievements.

Now if your friend has tens of thousands of gems but has forgone buying all their builders, that’s not worth bragging about.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    One of my coleaders has over 30k. Made it to th12 with only 3 builders. Finally broke down and got the other two but that is the only time he ever spent gems. It's just his thing.
    That would have taken a lot of time.

That would have taken a lot of time.
    Yep. When I joined the clan, I was a rushed 8, he was a solid 8. Now I'm near max 13 and he's mid to late 12. He would still be behind me since I buy the gold passes and he's f2p, but he'd be a lot closer if he'd gotten the builders sooner and used his free gems. But he's happy and I'm happy playing our own ways.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22