Thread: One Bank Account...

One Bank Account...

Would love to have both Builder Base and Main Base gold and elixir to be combined. Once you max out your builder base there is really no reason to keep active (except for the daily 20pt challenge). Also, all the builder runes and gold/ elixir are a waste in the monthly challenges. By having it combined I can stay active in the builder base to earn additional gold/ elixir to use in the main base.... or if Iím new to the builder base, I can use my main base gold/ elixir to build up my builder base.....

How would that work they are different types of gold/elixir?

No, it would not work because builder elixir and main village elixir have different values.

This idea is basically trasferring resources between two villages, and I think​ that's ruled out.

Millennial Club
    No way it would work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    No, it would not work because builder elixir and main village elixir have different values.

This idea is basically trasferring resources between two villages, and I think​ that's ruled out.

No, you're correct. Transferring resources from BB to MV and vice versa IS ruled out. One reason why this doesn't work is because there is no conversion system for the resources. 1 million Builder Elixir is NOT equal to 1 million Elixir, and the same goes for the different Golds. Sure, you can say that you can "convert" Gems and League Medals to resources. The problem with that reasoning, it CAN'T be converted back. And to the OP, this will be a way to hide excess loot, drying up the loot economy while raiding. This is a NO for me.

You can still convert those unneeded/unusable runes into cold, hard gems.