Thread: Want something new ( last active)

Trainee

Want something new ( last active)

Hope for something new. I don't understand when any of my friends were active in the game. I think there is no way to see it in the game, that was when my friend was last active. If there is a way, let me know. If not, make arrangements so that we can see when my friend was last active. Love supercell😍

Millennial Club
    Ruled out idea.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by LostInSpace View Post
    Ruled out idea.
    Whatever. We don't see it anymore So this is how to remind Supersell. Supercell is giving the opportunity to present. So I'm using it appropriately by posting. So that we can say something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabbir714 View Post
    Whatever. We don't see it anymore So this is how to remind Supersell. Supercell is giving the opportunity to present. So I'm using it appropriately by posting. So that we can say something.
    Except posting ideas that have been ruled-out by the dev team can result in your thread in being deleted. You should familiarize yourself with the stickies at the top of this subforum before posting new ideas, in particular the ruled-out sticky. You'll see that your idea is in the Frequently Requested section.

Also if you want an idea of when your friends or clanmates were last online, check their bases to see how full their collectors are, or check to see if they have any builders doing any upgrades. Both are pretty good indicators.
    Last edited by DARDANIUS; July 2nd, 2020 at 04:16 PM.

Main Account (Max TH13): Darkwind™ | Alt Account (TH11): DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 15 - Gold I)

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by DARDANIUS View Post
    Except posting ideas that have been ruled-out by the dev team can result in your thread in being deleted. You should familiarize yourself with the stickies at the top of this subforum before posting new ideas, in particular the ruled-out sticky. You'll see that your idea is in the Frequently Requested section.

Also if you want an idea of when your friends or clanmates were last online, check their bases to see how full their collectors are, or check to see if they have any builders doing any upgrades. Both are pretty good indicators.
    Thank you so much for your great idea.