Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help Getting Back In

Need Help Getting Back In

I used to play all the time but took a few years off. I didn't really know what I was doing. I was just trying to build the best setup as possible. By doing this, I ended up upgrading my town hall way too fast. I wanted the best weapons like the inferno and tesla's and couldn't do it until I upgraded. The problem is, since I've upgraded, I can't really build anything. For example, my coin storage is limited to 1,750,000. Stuff I want to upgrade is a lot more than that. Does anyone have ideas on how I can go about this? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by pigspoon41 View Post
    I used to play all the time but took a few years off. I didn't really know what I was doing. I was just trying to build the best setup as possible. By doing this, I ended up upgrading my town hall way too fast. I wanted the best weapons like the inferno and tesla's and couldn't do it until I upgraded. The problem is, since I've upgraded, I can't really build anything. For example, my coin storage is limited to 1,750,000. Stuff I want to upgrade is a lot more than that. Does anyone have ideas on how I can go about this? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.
    You need to upgrade your collectors and storages to allow for higher loot capacity.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Fixing a "total rush" and getting to a "strategic rush" needs a bit of a plan. If you feel comfortable posting it, post your player ID so we can look at your base, and give some specific pointers on where to start. Upgrading your storages is an obvious start, but there are probably some other things you'll want to do in the meantime.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Centennial Club
    it seems you are at th6 or th7 as upgrade cost for th8 is 20,00,000.
    join a good clan ,it will help

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    Fixing a "total rush" and getting to a "strategic rush" needs a bit of a plan. If you feel comfortable posting it, post your player ID so we can look at your base, and give some specific pointers on where to start. Upgrading your storages is an obvious start, but there are probably some other things you'll want to do in the meantime.

Thanks for the quick reply! My profile name is Heggabomb.

Upgrading the storage is definitely something I need to do. But it will take months or even years at the rate it takes these builders to get the job done. I'm limited on gems and can't spend a ton of money getting them. So, any ways that you guys think I can go about getting gems would probably help. I already know cleaning up and removing bushes and trees, etc work. I just saw a video where it said another way to earn them is achievements or missions. Any other ways? If I had a ton of gems, I could start building things up much faster.

Quote Originally Posted by APURV77 View Post
    it seems you are at th6 or th7 as upgrade cost for th8 is 20,00,000.
    join a good clan ,it will help
    My town hall is level 11.

I don't even remember how the heck I was able to get that high. My storage won't hold enough to even be able to afford it. I was in a clan for a long time, and I know I got rewards from that. But it's been so long that I have no clue how I was able to do it.

Thanks for the quick reply! My profile name is Heggabomb.

Upgrading the storage is definitely something I need to do. But it will take months or even years at the rate it takes these builders to get the job done. I'm limited on gems and can't spend a ton of money getting them. So, any ways that you guys think I can go about getting gems would probably help. I already know cleaning up and removing bushes and trees, etc work. I just saw a video where it said another way to earn them is achievements or missions. Any other ways? If I had a ton of gems, I could start building things up much faster.
    We're not able to find you over the name, we need your player tag (it's the # Code below your name when you click on your level in the upper left corner).
    Last edited by Jacx; July 2nd, 2020 at 04:58 PM.
    Jacx [ #PQ8J8C8P ]
    Townhall 13 | Level 191
    BK: 75 | AQ: 75 | GW: 50 | RC: 20
    Walls Lvl. 14: 200/300

I see what you mean now. Sorry about that! It's #28qp2u9oq

I can't tell if the letter right before the q is a number 0 or letter o, so if one doesn't work, the other should. Would love some help trying to figure where to start at this point. I was thinking defense because I keep getting smashed all the time and lose bout half of everything each time I get attacked. I'm in gold 1 which means I'm going up against the others that have taken the time to build properly. So I'm stuck. Do I spend all my time upgrading weapons? Walls? Or just worry about getting all coin and elixir building to max?

Just checking in to see if anyone might have some ideas for me? I posted what you guys needed above this one. I know boosting storage space will help. What about anything else? Would you focus on just storage for gold / elixer, or level up the gold mine and elixir collector? What would be next? Would you worry about walls, or focus on weapons upgrades?