Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Help Getting Back In

Quote Originally Posted by pigspoon41 View Post
    Just checking in to see if anyone might have some ideas for me? I posted what you guys needed above this one. I know boosting storage space will help. What about anything else? Would you focus on just storage for gold / elixer, or level up the gold mine and elixir collector? What would be next? Would you worry about walls, or focus on weapons upgrades?
    First, just storages. Then anything that benefits army i.e. army camp, cc, barracks, spell factory. If you are active enough then you can leave upgrading collectors and mines for now and can focus on defenses after the one stated above. I would simply suggest to ignore walls for now and only use them as a resource dump.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    First, just storages. Then anything that benefits army i.e. army camp, cc, barracks, spell factory. If you are active enough then you can leave upgrading collectors and mines for now and can focus on defenses after the one stated above. I would simply suggest to ignore walls for now and only use them as a resource dump.

Thanks! I definitely would like to level up the army and barracks. I just unlocked the miner on one of them. Would you do the squares where the army heads to when trained, or focus on barracks first? Also, I know you mentioned storage. Would increasing the amount of gold and elixer being mined help to get that flow of money coming in, and then building up the storages? I'll be using the money as it comes in, so I wouldn't be too worried about the storage.

Quote Originally Posted by pigspoon41 View Post
    Thanks! I definitely would like to level up the army and barracks. I just unlocked the miner on one of them. Would you do the squares where the army heads to when trained, or focus on barracks first? Also, I know you mentioned storage. Would increasing the amount of gold and elixer being mined help to get that flow of money coming in, and then building up the storages? I'll be using the money as it comes in, so I wouldn't be too worried about the storage.
    1. Army camps first, the square ones where army heads to.
    2. Yes upgrading collectors and mines would help, but if you're active enough, you can upgrade them after upgrading storage buildings.
    3. If your storage isn't upgraded, you won't be able to hold enough resources so that'll eventually hinder your progress.