Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Valley final rewards

Quote Originally Posted by P4t1957 View Post
    I only got 30 too and it is impossible to report this in the ingame support section. The automated ‘contact us’ is useless as you just get a stock response and then asked if this answered your question. When you say no you start from the beginning again. I have given up trying to get my missing diamonds.
    I used the “contact us” and received a response within 24 hours which was followed by a delivery from Alfred with 10 additional diamonds. Sign me, Satisfied
    Level 136, Town 41
    always working on barn and town

Quote Originally Posted by Griggy View Post
    Thanks QBIE but sadly that doesn't work either. When I select Help and Support, it takes me to web page supercell.helpshift.com. The options available are What's New, The Valley, etc, etc. There is no "Feedback & Troubleshooting" option available to me. I have tried the "Contact Us" option but just get a response from Jeremy saying I have selected the wrong option, and they will not do anything until I select the correct option. At this stage I am prepared to give up - this is causing way too much grief. Faith in Supercell hits an all time low with me which is sad because I've stuck up for them on so many other occasions
    wait a sec. from what u describe it sounds like youíve been selecting Help and Support from this forum website which is outside the game.

If youíve been going to the site above, yes, u can eventually get to the same out of game webform that Cowslips linked where Jeremy has been trying to direct you to contact them from inside the game. You need to open ur game and contact them thru the in game settings like this

I will warn you that the in game support system is not very user-friendly. Many times u can find urself just going around in circles in there so follow the steps I outlined before to avoid that. I know ur frustrated and pretty much on ur last leg right now and I totally understand if you just want to call it quits. Itís up to u if u want to pursue any further. I just wanted to point out where I think u may not have understood where to go to report this to in game support.

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    wait a sec. from what u describe it sounds like youíve been selecting Help and Support from this forum website which is outside the game.

I will warn you that the in game support system is not very user-friendly. Many times u can find urself just going around in circles in there so follow the steps I outlined before to avoid that. I know ur frustrated and pretty much on ur last leg right now and I totally understand if you just want to call it quits. Itís up to u if u want to pursue any further. I just wanted to point out where I think u may not have understood where to go to report this to in game support.
    No - when I tap the cog then "help and support" it actually takes me out of the game to their website. There I get exactly the same page as I got when I went via this forum.

Thanks very much for trying to help QBIE - it is much appreciated. I have actually emailed Jeremy telling him of my exact problems, but I really don't expect to hear back from him. 10 diamonds lost from each of 2 farms is not the end of the world, but certainly I have lost a lot of my faith in Supercell. I have spent a fair amount of money on this game, but certainly won't be in the future

I'm wondering if my problems are because of the age of my iPad. It is about 6 years old and is running ios 9.3.6 which it tells me is the latest version. I have had other apps which won't work under this version

No - when I tap the cog then "help and support" it actually takes me out of the game to their website. There I get exactly the same page as I got when I went via this forum.

Thanks very much for trying to help QBIE - it is much appreciated. I have actually emailed Jeremy telling him of my exact problems, but I really don't expect to hear back from him. 10 diamonds lost from each of 2 farms is not the end of the world, but certainly I have lost a lot of my faith in Supercell. I have spent a fair amount of money on this game, but certainly won't be in the future
    how odd! I donít know why a different page loads for u. When I tap my in game help and support I get this page.

Much of the info here is the same as in the helpshift website just a different format. But I can scroll down and select ďfeedback n troubleshootingĒ etc. iím sorry u have had such a difficult time with this. Iím sorry I donít think I can help any further I dunno why ur unable to initiate the automated support chat system from inside the game I hope u click on a huge toolbox next and get 25 diamonds to make up for all ur grief!

I'm wondering if my problems are because of the age of my iPad. It is about 6 years old and is running ios 9.3.6 which it tells me is the latest version. I have had other apps which won't work under this version
    Oh. Maybe that’s it. My devices are iPad 6th gen and iPhone 6s Plus. My iPad is less than a year old. I am running some version of iOS 12 on both. Didn’t upgrade to iOS 13 on either one yet.

Edit: out of curiosity I blew the dust off my old 5th gen iPod touch which is “up to date” on iOS 9.3.5. Like ur device, i don’t think it can support anything higher than iOS 9 and i just go to the helpshift website when I tap on the cogwheel too. Guess the new automated in game support system won’t work on lower iOS versions. But ur not missing much. IMO, it’s one user UN-friendly piece of software!
    Last edited by QBIE; July 19th, 2020 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    Oh. Maybe thatís it. My devices are iPad 6th gen and iPhone 6s Plus. My iPad is less than a year old. I am running some version of iOS 12 on both. Didnít upgrade to iOS 13 on either one yet.

Edit: out of curiosity I blew the dust off my old 5th gen iPod touch which is ďup to dateĒ on iOS 9.3.5. Like ur device, i donít think it can support anything higher than iOS 9 and i just go to the helpshift website when I tap on the cogwheel too. Guess the new automated in game support system wonít work on lower iOS versions. But ur not missing much. IMO, itís one user UN-friendly piece of software!
    OK - thanks for that QBIE. It looks like that is my problem, which of course also means I will never see my diamonds. It seems Supercell will only answer us if we go via the in game support - I wonder why they even bother having the support feature here in the forum.

OK - thanks for that QBIE. It looks like that is my problem, which of course also means I will never see my diamonds. It seems Supercell will only answer us if we go via the in game support - I wonder why they even bother having the support feature here in the forum.
    Yeah, unfortunately I think so. You can try emailing Jeremy one last time letting him know we think the problem is the new in-game automated support system is not accessible on older devices that do not support anything higher than iOS 9. As a result, the in-game Help and Support link only takes us to their out-of-game helpshift website, and if there's anyway he can still help you because you don't have the ability to contact them in-game. But in addition to verifying our identity, maybe the only way they can send Alfred to deliver missing items now is when the player initiates contact thru the in-game support channel. I dunno. But yeah, 9/10 times when I contact them out-of-game, they just direct me to contact them in-game. The only thing I've found the webform useful for is submitting bug reports with screenshots. For whatever reason, their in-game bug reporting system doesn't have the functionality to attach pics, but only submit text. And even the last ticket i submitted about there not being 320 pt tasks for some of the new crops and asking them to look into it, they still wanted me to contact them in-game even though it has nothing to do with missing items or needing to review my farm log files. Whatever...

I contacted support in game and within a few hours I got my diamonds.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

Trainee
    Like anyone else, I only got 30 diamonds, not 40.
    My language setting is 'Nederlands', so I used the Dutch in game help to ask for the remaining 10 diamonds.
    I used about the same steps as QBIE wrote in his post
    (https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12627553)
    I entered my request in Dutch.
    That was on Sunday, did not get a response.

On Tuesday evening I changed my language settings to 'English' and followed the exact same steps as QBIE, using almost the same text (thank you very much, QBIE!).
    After that I changed my setting back to 'Nederlands'.
    On Wednesday morning I received my 10 diamonds!! with the following bilingual note:

Hey Farmer.
    Here are your Diamonds.

Enjoy!

Groetjes,
    Het Hay Day-team

Hay Day farmer since June 23, 2016.
    Level 128, town level 37. Barn 4800, silo 4700.
    Achievements 142/150.
    Farm name: HELA.